Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

On 2008-03-24 05:24, EspioKaos wrote:
    The first note says that these three types will be able to equip only S rank weapons and line shields. No, C, B or A ranks, only S. However, all ranks of units still can be equipped.
    O_O

Well, there goes my chance (and probably many others) of becoming a Gunmaster. Fighmaster should be ok I hope, since I have a nice number of S rank melee weapons. If I become Master force all I have are halarods though...

Man... Those are classes for the lucky and elite.

Can't wait for more info on them!

Not really a problem with that.some s rank weapons are easy to hunt

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

The first note says that these three types will be able to equip only S rank weapons and line shields. No, C, B or A ranks, only S. However, all ranks of units still can be equipped. The second note says that due to the weapon limitations of these types, certain missions cannot be soloed (to achieve an S rank, at least). I'm still a little shaky on that last one, but I think I'm reading it correctly.
    The first part isn't really so bad for Masterforces, considering by now S rank weaponry (and decent S rank armors such as Baji-senba) is fairly cheap and your choices of equipment are somewhat limited, but I can see it becoming a huge problem for Fighmasters. As for the no-soloing bit...well, I really hope that's not true, but if that's their way of balancing it...I have enough PA Fragments anyways. =p

i could agree with fighgunner mastering s rank twin handguns(they really needed them after all)... but god the mechs....my dear mechs T.T

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Well it will be a loooooong while till I go Masterforce. I'll stick with fortetecher and keep using my 50% A-rank Armors. The line shield restriction is bullcrap and how can a mission not be solo'd?
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Guntecher still geting crap lost the only S mechs to Fighgunner.
    Everyday is an adventure so enjoy it even for the rotten bastards.
    Punishment and Judgment will come to who betrayals the way of my Vanguard.

On 2008-03-24 04:55, Icespike wrote:
    S rank guns? omfgbatman (S Rank Mechguns... next to my Blackhearts?)

Spoiler!

Thanks for the translation. I'm absolutley beaming right now.
    lmfao.

Concise yet poignant, brilliant!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

There are two notes under the new types section that go into a little more detail on them. Only reason I didn't mention them before is because I wasn't sure if I was reading them correctly or not. You'll see why I thought that in a second.

The first note says that these three types will be able to equip only S rank weapons and line shields. No, C, B or A ranks, only S. However, all ranks of units still can be equipped. The second note says that due to the weapon limitations of these types, certain missions cannot be soloed (to achieve an S rank, at least). I'm still a little shaky on that last one, but I think I'm reading it correctly.
    This is mostly correct. We may not use it as such, but remember that when ST, or Japanese players say S rank, they're referring to S or S2 Rank missions. Rank = difficulty, (Evaluative)Grade = end result. In this case, its not saying there are some missions that you won't be able to earn an S Grade, it's actually saying there will be some S and S2 rank missions you flat out cannot do (solo and certain party setups that is).

Finally FI gets some love... GJ ST!!!
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

On 2008-03-24 05:53, Lyrise wrote:
    There are two notes under the new types section that go into a little more detail on them. Only reason I didn't mention them before is because I wasn't sure if I was reading them correctly or not. You'll see why I thought that in a second.

This is mostly correct. We may not use it as such, but remember that when ST, or Japanese players say S rank, they're referring to S or S2 Rank missions. Rank = difficulty, (Evaluative)Grade = end result. In this case, its not saying there are some missions that you won't be able to earn an S Grade, it's actually saying there will be some S and S2 rank missions you flat out cannot do (solo and certain party setups that is).
    Nope, Espio is right, the second note says you won't be able to get an S rank CLEAR(Kuria) on certain missions due to weapon restrictions (fighmaster without a handgun or something maybe).
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.