Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

On 2008-03-29 09:18, Rashiid wrote:
    On 2008-03-28 09:26, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    First thing: Rashiid is dumb, so don't listen to it.

A lot of your success in finding parties depends upon you. How outgoing are you? What sort of groups do you like to run in?

There are a lot of parties on the 360 to join - but that doesn't guarantee that when you want to do a particular obscure mission there will be one there. Also, there are enough 360 users on psoworld who will help you out at the beginning. From there you can make friends, and so on.

How this compares to pc/ps2, I don't know. But I think a lot of the negativity about "switching" reflects these players themselves more than the actual reailty of what you'd find.
    I am dumb because I know what I'm talking about?
    I've been here day one, and you know goddamn well that any other party that is not at the current hotspot is fucking locked.

Not my experience.

And even if it was true (which it is not), there are many ways to meet people on the 360 with whom to run - this site, the official site, lobbies, shops, etc.

Again, I think the complaints from several here reflect more on the complainers than the actual state of the 360. rashiid, e.g., might want to think about how annoyed people are by its small text.

90% of both communities are "poopy". You probobly won't be happy on either server.

I hate console waring alot, so don't get the wrong idea but....

If someone is doing a mission outside of White beast they're probobly hunting something. Which means that you would need to be a decent level. Starting fresh = not a decent level.

Unless they have a low level that they are trying to lvl up. I need to lvl up my 39 newman.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Well in your case of finding a party, there are alot of people spamming White Beast but you can probably find parties doing many other missions.

If you have still yet to jump ship, feel free to look me up and ask to do some runs. I know I'm not a 360 player, but I constantly search the forums for PC/PS2 players to play with. My main character's name is Yuneiko, find me somehow.

I'll speak for myself and my brother, but we avoid White Beast like.the plague on 360. We'll run anything but that, really.

On 2008-03-31 08:25, JarinKail wrote:
    I'll speak for myself and my brother, but we avoid White Beast like.the plague on 360. We'll run anything but that, really.
    yup. me as well unless none of my friends are online then i go to that.

Really, just play with randoms, get the cards of the not annoying people (not hard at all to find really, idk y everyones saying theres so many annoying people i dont see THAT many >.>) and then just play with them.

And if they arent online when u are then u can go find a random party at certain places.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM