Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Basically Xbox owns Ps2... Cheapter items... by far!....
    And plus low levels are helped alot your hardley get booted unless you like are the people who just sit there and do nothing but other than that xbox is way better
    the community is nicer

and this is why we have low population,stupid vicious cycle,I mean ppl complain that we have a low population,and end up moving,i'm just glad we have a dedicated population.It just sucks that every single person who fails to see that we cant get bigger if everyone that joins,leaves because of the low population(which is mostly every new player). Honestly, from what I personally experienced what halo 2 did to xbox live,your just gonna run into either rascists,horny people(and I mean men),kids,women who try to take advantage of the fact their women,or just plain out annoying people. Basically you can move if you want,just I wouldn't recommend it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-03-28 10:07 ]</font>

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

On 2008-03-28 09:32, xEndrance wrote:
    Basically Xbox owns Ps2... Cheapter items... by far!....
    And plus low levels are helped alot your hardley get booted unless you like are the people who just sit there and do nothing but other than that xbox is way better
    the community is nicer
    Have you played an Xbox online? 80% of the people on Xbox Live are total jackasses. Of course, i'm not saying everyone on PS2/PC is a saint, but statisticly, more people means more chances at meeting jerks. And your items aren't THAT much cheaper. In fact, our prices are pretty close concidering how the grinder glitch threw quite a few stacks of meseta in.

I wouldn't move if i were you. You'll just get bored trying to level up again, and might quit all together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-03-28 09:48 ]</font>

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

If you already have 1000+ hours...I don't know. I don't think either server is particularly low-level friendly, mostly because ST has seen fit get every character a close to the cap as possible. I'll just say that 360 is larger, but thats it. It's not any more friendly or diverse.

Hey Starlit im playing on PS2 too and its about 2 weeks that I haven't play.Im tinking to move on XBOX 360 considering the hard work I have been trough on PS2.I'll lose lots of 50% S weapon..that hit alot.

On XBOX 360 there is 3 full ship.It will not take too long untill you find new friends.
    And if you have to move do it before the Max attack even come.
    With the 250% experience bonus ull have your lvl back in no time atleast.
    Plus a new patch that will improve your PA skill more faster is comming.

Ill move so see you there maybe.
    What are you fighting for?

TradeList

On 2008-03-28 01:48, StarlitDream wrote:
    will it be worth throwing away the 1000 hours plus I have on the PS2 version for a more diverse LARGER community?
    Yes

On 2008-03-28 09:40, amtalx wrote: It's not any more friendly or diverse.
    Do you know this from comparison? Havee you met everyone on both servers? Do you discover this soloing on some obscure unpopulated universe?

I think PSO-World is exactly NOT where to look for a representation of the general population of the 360 servers. Compare the number of 360 posters here to the population itself and then look up the fallacy of insufficient sample size.

If I was dissatisfied with this game because of population issues, yet I enjoyed the game, it would at the very least be worth examining. The cost is different for different people, both in terms of time and money.

Easy solution is to switch but not cancel the other account until you are sure about it.

I got the six month PS2 license so I will be on for sure off and on for that time. However, I realize that the more people there are the more chance for annoying immature players. However, I am the type that will just talk to anyone out of the blue so meeting people is not my issue. Just on the PS2 servers, there are FEW actual bodies to interact with. The one's that I have interacted with, for the most part, are cool. It is just at the times I play the most (between 9am and 1pm, due to working nights) I can not find anyone. Even peak times are two or three stars max right now...The voice chat seems intriguing. I am sure that it will change when everyone is yelling and being annoying on the mic, but it beats constantly typing by a long shot in my opinion. Also, as far as characters I have 117 Beast, 119 Cast, 65 Newman, and 25 Human. I have been fairly busy to say the least. I look forward to more replies, I find you guys very helpful thanks.

On 2008-03-28 10:13, StarlitDream wrote:
    I find you guys very helpful thanks.
    NP happy to help.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Move during Max Attack G if you're worried about not getting EXP and restricting yourself to white beast.

The 360 community is a pretty varied one, as PSU has to compete with a lot of other good games with online play. Thankfully you only need Xbox Live silver to play PSU.

If someone is annoying and yelling in the mic, you can hit "show gamer card" and mute them.