Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

Well, Ive started a new character in Morrowind last night: a breton. Hes only a lvl 3 Pilgrim hehe.
    So ive went to that shack around Gnaar Mok and took all its stuff but then I decided to make it my home. So I ran around and bought/stole over 30 lanterns, and brightened up the place.
    It really looks good. Ive tried my hand at pearl diving but seeing as im not Argonian I cant reach some of the deeper pearls. I feel like Ive rediscovered the game.

My Argonian(maxed lvl, but can still increase his abilities) is quite the fighter. Thanks to some enchanted items I am able to carry almost double what I normally would be able to, I'm invincible thanks to an amulet that constantly regenerates health by 3-4 pts a second and quite afew other things.

I've also found all but two or three of the legendary items in the world.

Quite fun. But the freezes really annoy the hell out of me. It's been a while since I've played though.

I love using the Daedric Longbow. =D
    Look, he did it again.

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

Toobad Argonians have to be slaves. Who knows how many Ive slaughtered... errr released, ya.

Argonians are the shit man! They are all I ever use! My character is only level 14 though. What I like about Morrowind is that they rarely do anything after you still from them.

I just started again a few days ago...

I'm only level 2 because I tend to get lost and then killed, but eh, doesn't bother me.

The next character I make is going to be a thief, because I had the Elder Scrolls games before this and I used to love stealing things in Daggerfall. It was harder there, though, because the guards usually killed you. x.x;

The best thing to do is make you're own custom class that way you can have a magic thief or a Thieing Warrior. I balnce out my character with Combat and Magic abilities because magic made the journey a whole lot easier and Odasi's Open Door is better than any lockpick.

Im a level 18 Nord Woodsman, at least that what I named my custom class. He uses Spears, Bows, and Long Swords. I use Tsyia's House in Balorma as my home base. What are the legendary items?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

On 2003-01-19 15:12, Dangerous55 wrote:
    What are the legendary items?
    There are numerous legendary weapons, armors, shields and other things.

Dragonbone armor for example gives 100% fire resistance.

You get afew of them from doing special commands of the Daedric lords. You just have to find the shrines to the daedric lords and if you can do a task for them they'll tell you.

I've scoured every dungeon, ruin, shrine, cave, village and city. It's extremely fun to rush in, hack and slash and selling the items you retreive.

Mark and Recall are your best spells hehe
    Look, he did it again.

Ive heard of the Dragonbone, where did you get it? I am using the Lord's Mail which is nice.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

I think its in a grotto near ebonheart, or however its spelled. You have to do a lot of swimming around to get it.

Also, if you get an item that gives +10 to strength so your strenght is 110, and you go to one of the secret masters who teaches a strenght based skill then you can keep on learning it. It wont go above 100 but if its a major or minor skill then you can level up. My character is lvl 161 from doing this. And if you need money then kill an ordinator and sell his armor to the scamp in the manor of ganor mok (I think) he buys things at full price and has 5k. Just sleep or wait for 24 hours so he has money to but it all from you. About 30k for a full set of ordinator armor i think.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.