I am having a problem with my game. I got my BBA a while ago and i was happily playing online. A couple days ago, i turn on my gamecube to play online. Then when i try to connect, i get the error no. 015, Falied to obtain IP adress from DHCP. I tried numerous things to fix it. I did exactly what Tavia said to do in her one forum topic on how to fix this problem, but it didnt work. I tried reseting my modem a million times, but i still get this message. I called Sega Customer service, but i just get generic info from a recorded voice message. Can someone please help me out with this? It seems weird that it worked fine for a long time, but then it just suddenly stopped working.

-do i need a new BBA?
    -do i need a new Gamecube?
    I hope not.

Please help me out, any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Zellius

On 2003-01-19 11:48, Zellius wrote:
    I am having a problem with my game. I got my BBA a while ago and i was happily playing online. A couple days ago, i turn on my gamecube to play online. Then when i try to connect, i get the error no. 015, Falied to obtain IP adress from DHCP. I tried numerous things to fix it. I did exactly what Tavia said to do in her one forum topic on how to fix this problem, but it didnt work. I tried reseting my modem a million times, but i still get this message. I called Sega Customer service, but i just get generic info from a recorded voice message. Can someone please help me out with this? It seems weird that it worked fine for a long time, but then it just suddenly stopped working.

-do i need a new BBA?
    -do i need a new Gamecube?
    I hope not.

Please help me out, any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Zellius
    When you said you used a guide, was it this guide that you used? If it is, I'm wondering why it did not work... do you have a conventional router, or a computer serving as a router, or anything else?

yeah, that is the guide that i used.

- The router is a computer acting as a router. Rest of computers are set up on a network to that.

Bump. please help me out