Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jusnagun - Spinning Strike, Anga Redda, Anga Dugrega, or Dus Majarra. Dugrega will be the slowest of those but the utility power is unmatched--the Jusnagun will not be able to move at all.

Gaozoran - Big pains in the asses that are resistant to everything, so go in with a fast weapon because you often encounter groups of these, and you need to dodge all those Foie blasts. Do not choose a weapon that will leave you stationary and vulnerable for a long time. Quick PAs that hit many times and PAs that cause Knockdown are perfect, there's a lot of options here.

Dilnazen - See Jusnagun.

Gaozorans do not resist bullets.

I find Assault Crush especially useful against Gaozorans. If you have high % Decent Light Claws, Renzan is a good option as well.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I like the good old fashioned rising strike, as far as those melee resistant enemies such as junsung and gaozorans with shields I still prefer bullets, my shottie tears them apart but if you watch that video on youtube of that guy soloing true dark you will see that gaozorans are no problem if you get cross huricane lvled up.

Um and it is not pointless to virus gaozorans, I dont know who told you this but as PT I use virus traps on them and then freeze, the virus takes off about 1050 per tick, that coupled with freeze trap and then I move them into position to freeze and virus them again, on that group of three on true darkness I can get all three with virus and freeze and after 2 virus, full length of both, and about 5 freeze traps they are dead. That is like 2 minutes to kill those guys that way. Ever since I got my shottie lvled however I found that the shottie works much better, plus it confuses them making their magic miss me. Either way if you are going to run hive I suggest investing time and lvling bullet arts, there are just to many varieties of creatures not to. I mean on that map you have melee, bullet and magic resistant monsters so I would suggest lvling that machine gun, bring many of them with you because you will run out quick.

I think you forgot that we're talkin about bullets here, if you wanna burn or virus your gaozoran, by all means, do. What I said is still true, pointless to try to land that SE on gaozoran. Also, you must have noticed that I said use machine gun for fighgunner, so obviously they're not gonna use shotgun...right?
    Flora, Cast Female (Level 150), HU-11/RA-20/FO-10/FG-18/GT-20/GU-20 :Sakura(GH421-Level 100.99 range):- XBox 360, Online
    LeAnne, Newman Female (Level 122), HU/FO-10/RA-13/FG-10/FT-11/WT-10/GT-10/AT-13/GT-10/FG-1/GU-1/MF-2 :Ella(GH454-Level 100.99 tech):- XBox 360, Online
    (haven't updated the rest of my characters)

On 2008-03-29 20:43, Hrith wrote:
    2 weak spots (Ubakrada, Gainozeros, etc.) = Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance, Bogga Zubba, Dus Majarra, Anga Dugrega, Hikai Shuha-zan.
    Ubakrada and Polahorva are knocked down only by juggle hits, while Kamatoze and Gainzeros are knocked down only by blow away... which limits the PA choices a little.

If I've got to use melee against multiple Gaozorans I like PA's with a lot of forward movement, you get hit by fewer foies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-03-31 06:25 ]</font>

Bogga Zubba and Tornado Dance work in both cases, though, all 8 hits land before the monster is knocked away.

Dus Majarra, Cross Hurricane and Hikai Shuha-zan do not have juggle or knockback until the last part, which is not compulsory, anyway.

The whole point of Anga Dugrega is to knock back monsters

No large monster gets knocked back far enough to be out of the range of Spiral Dance.

But on the whole, yeah, different monsters call for different PAs, but those should work well in all cases.