Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

When,my bro bought PSO(GC),he played it alot.but,a few weeks later,he stoped.but now,a few years later.My Baby Cousin was playing,my sis was playing with him,they needed help so i joined them.And thoughs that was my first time playing,I thoght it was Final Fantasy when i saw it.A few weeks later i got bored played PSO,i got intrested of it.But,When PSu came out,I was like "Hmmmm,this may have the same gameplay",so i rented it,and liked it(kinda)

A Few Months later,I joined online,and thats how i got intrested in PSO and PSU.
    PSO2- Ship2 - Jenova Project
    ID: Carlo567
    Gunner/Ranger; Bouncer/Hunter; Force/Techer - Diend

Formally PSU 360 Cast Fighmaster - Allstaranimefan33

woooo I found a dollar

I saw it in a Gamepro Mag YEARS ago for the DC. I thought it looked amazing! so a few years later I got it for the GC. I played alot ofline. (got my level up to 125!) then when I finally got online I think I fell in love lol

a friend of mine bought a DC and shoed me pso, i liked the game so after a while i bought a dc and got the game, like any other game i played the ususl, not knowing that 3 more difficulties existed, the more i advanced the more items i found and more hooked i become.
    now i play the game ocasionally just for fun

My friend borrowed PSO-GC from another friend and then we started playing it. We loved it right away, but then my friend had to go to Iraq and now i'm playing it alone. This is when i went out and bought it for myself. I spent all my money though

Nintendo Power ran an article about PSO episode 3 with a poster, the poster caught my eye, so I read the article. I was pleased by the art style, so I tried to rent it, but no one had it, I ended up finding a copy of PSO Ver.2 in a used game store and I was hooked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-02 13:00 ]</font>

PSO Addict

My fried showed it to me a little over a year ago and I was hooked from the start and since he would never let me borrow it or lend it to me I eventually just bought it off the internet

The video trailer came on one of the Demo disks that came with my Dreamcast and I though that looks very interesting even though I had never liked playing RPG style games before. When V1 was released I rented it from the video store and was hooked though I wasn't able to own it until V2. I still have that Demo disk.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

My cousin used to play it and i got a gc a while ago so i was like, well w/e ill get it

He is liking the Coca~Cola

PSO: I found out about it in Nintendo Power, when Episodes 1&2 were being scored/promoted for the Gamecube.

PSU: Found out about it here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-04-02 14:31 ]</font>

Ive always been a Phantasy Star fan, it was only natural I guess...
    Im really not that dangerous...