View Poll Results: I'm curious to see what people find to be the worst class/race combonation.

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newman ForteFighter

4 6.78%
  • Beast Fortegunner

1 1.69%
  • Cast Fortetecher

42 71.19%
  • Other

12 20.34%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Its gotta be cast Fortetecher even though to be honest any race is good with any class with the current lvl caps. Until they make the missions harder u can pretty much do whatever u want with ur chars
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

On 2008-04-04 12:21, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    I should post up some Newman fighter damage pics later, just to show they're not useless. The main problem with one is the HP, not the ATP.

I re-rolled mine for a Male character, but they can easily hit 4 figure damage because of how broken melee is.

As for Beast Fortegunner, it's been known for a while that it's a good class, because ATA means nothing.
    Well, thats traditional RPG or atleast Final Fantasy RPG where ya hit 5 digitis naturally, but with anything, not just techs so perhaps it is you gunners/techers that are underpowered.

BTW: Back then it was 4 digits maybe, but FFX was 5 digits with the assist of a certain equip.

Thats how it should be with the monters pumped up enough to take that kind of dmg.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeathX on 2008-04-04 16:02 ]</font>

Too bad PSO wasnt like that.

On 2008-04-02 14:18, super_luu wrote:
    I love being the most hated Race/Job combo.

Murr.
    i dont think its the most hated, its more of its the WORST lol -_-

not saying its HORRIBLE, were just saying if u wanna help your party, the worst way would be a cast FT lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

A Human WT. I know, I play one.

On 2008-04-04 12:21, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    I should post up some Newman fighter damage pics later, just to show they're not useless. The main problem with one is the HP, not the ATP.

I re-rolled mine for a Male character, but they can easily hit 4 figure damage because of how broken melee is.

As for Beast Fortegunner, it's been known for a while that it's a good class, because ATA means nothing.
    Newman FF actually has more ATP than most of the possible race/class combinations in the game. Only ones that have more ATP are...

Beast FF/FI/AF/FG
    Cast FF/FI
    Human FF
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

I Fight For My Friends!

In hindsight the worst is probably NM/P unless someone has any evidence otherwise.

NM/P? What's that. Hope it isn't Newman PT, because any race PT can be useful in a party JUST by spamming EX traps.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

I Fight For My Friends!

On 2008-04-05 19:26, Zael wrote:
    NM/P? What's that. Hope it isn't Newman PT, because any race PT can be useful in a party JUST by spamming EX traps.
    Yeah thats what I was getting at BUT what about when they run out of EX traps, other than spam Dus majara(sp?) what is left for them?