View Poll Results: I'm curious to see what people find to be the worst class/race combonation.

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newman ForteFighter

4 6.78%
  • Beast Fortegunner

1 1.69%
  • Cast Fortetecher

42 71.19%
  • Other

12 20.34%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

On 2008-04-02 11:51, Fox_Makenshi wrote:
    Wow I'm surprised I haven't seen any Human bashing in this thread lol. On the game people always tell me that humans suck >.> I personally enjoy being able to switch to any class I want and do fairly well.

Love,
    Fox Makenshi
    Thats one of the reasons I tend to play my beast alt, that I can play any mix of guns and swords I want, and for teching I still have my newman main. Who may not be my main for long after MAG, if I play the alt a lot.
    Coming Soon!

I play human PT, GT both use some similar weapons. I would say any GT would be rarest but any class could do just fine in. I hope they give this class an update soon.

i resent beast fortegunner even being up there . i've bin one sins day 1 .i can hit 780 x 5 with my shot gunnes and still rarely hit zeros.

I've seen some good Beast fortegunners, they are definitely not bad.

Most newman fighters sucks, anddo crap damage compared to Beasts and Casts, plus they get no special to make up for useless TP.

but cast FT is dead last, don't even waste your time training it.

As fpr Humans, my Fortegunner does awesome. High leveled bullets and using SE's wisely is all you need.

My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2008-04-02 15:22, dc534 wrote:
    I play human PT, GT both use some similar weapons. I would say any GT would be rarest but any class could do just fine in. I hope they give this class an update soon.
    Haha about that.... I'm a human GT lol. Yeah I'm waiting for the update for a lot of things, it'll make GT better than it already is.

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

well, being a lover of casts, it's hard for me to bash them, but i must say, until i see that ATA stat make a difference with my critical hits, the love for us robots will be nill. that being said, i love my semi-useless cast GT

oh, and magical robots are silly. i will now wear the force hat.
    Tundra
    Lv. 130 RaCAST Guntecher
    http://psupedia.info/User:Azalraku

I hate it how people bash any race/job! If they like being Cast FT or Newman FF then let them! The game is so damn easy it really does not make a difference! Come on People add some challenge to your life ^.^!!!

I have a Newman female that plays FF when ever I get bored of teching and it helps me appreciate that class more!
    Rebh: Newman Female (Level 180) Lv20 Masterforce, Acrotecher
    Nox: Cast Female (Level 180) Lv20 Gunmaster, Guntecher
    XBox 360, Online

People say the game's so easy, but I've had so many teammates one- or two-shotted by those damned Sword Gainzeroses in Egg Thieves S. Like level 120+ human and newman fighters even.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Definitely CAST Fortetecher (and later Cast Masterforce). Before Acrotecher came out thought, CAST FT actually worked pretty well (still does but fails pretty hard to AT)

I was a fT most of firebreak and a little while before it. Level 21+ Buffs/debuffs/heals paired with Level 30 cards with Mira-Kikami +5 - +10

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green_Archer3 on 2008-04-04 10:05 ]</font>

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2008-04-04 08:25, RebhtheDark wrote:
    I hate it how people bash any race/job! If they like being Cast FT or Newman FF then let them!

I'm not quite sure what this is in response to... I don't think I saw any hating in this thread, only stating facts. Sega themselves, after all, stated that casts are not designed for using techs, and newmans aren't designed for close quarter combat. For which every day, I want to stab them in the ear.
    inb4loldrg