Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Well, as I was playing on Shalo, an alt, I decided to go shopping for some clothes.

o_o.

There's one pair of shorts that's around the knees. Everything else are either shorts that are about as short as the undersuit or baggy swepants.

When I wanted to see if the shirts were any different, they weren't. It was either all the way up to the hands, a smock of some sort, or once again, as small as the undersuit.

Sega. We're not ALL perverts.

Is there any upgrade in clothing in the future, or am I just missing some of the clothing?
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

Linkdeath Incarnate ^^; Kietrinia's Avatar

The clothing is one of the things that drove one of my friends to quit the game. It's pretty sad.

Thats how the Japaneses are...
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

I dress my as-fat-as-possible newearl alt in the most revealing clothing possible, hoping to drive up popular demand for some less obnoxious outfits. Parkas, burkas, shawls, floor length veils, sweatpants, something...

Did you know that the Voloyal Set comes with a free tummy tuck? Equip it and *presto* flat-ish stomach no matter how round your character is normally.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

yes the clothing for females are incredibly sexy and show off all the goods in all the right places. I mean this is an RPG. Skin Sells.

Ever play other Medieval style games where all male magicians must wear full on robes and Wizard hats BUT all the girls have to wear leather bikinis or Steel Bikinis or Fur bikinis in order to tap into the elements?

For PSU the BEST pair of pants i think are the PHANIS from parum. Its the low-cut skin tight jeans really shows off the hips and legs and bum especialy. But its tasteful and good to look at.

Another choice is the Neudaiz uhh... "Hakama-style" the pleated samurai baggy pants for girls. Has 2 slits cut in the hips for the Samurai Katana to fit through so there is some hip-skin showing but the bagginess looks comfortable.

and the Bombom Shorts from Moatoob are a nice too - an actual pair of shorts that goes near to the knee.

The real jeans from moatooab aren't really jeans but shorts with pant legs attached by garters its neat to look at shows off some thigh and its the 2nd best pair of pants in the game.

And thats about it. Everything else is the super short mini-skirt that flashes the goods with every movement OR a pair of hotpants which is the same problem when sitting down. Why did they include a FPS sit down camera anyway?

The boys version of the uh... overalls they wear are the baggy snow-boarding girl Storia outfit but its really unflattering. I like the idea of a snowbunny outfit but the way its rolled up in the back just doesn't look good.

LOL just wait until they release a version of HAL's Ulala Rip off newsCASTer outfit =X

well the Guardless set isn't to bad, but I personaly like the AMF army bottoms set, those aren't to bad either
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

The oddity is that there aren't more revealing caseal parts.
    Coming Soon!

I really don't mind the revealing clothing on PSU, but I do agree that it wouldn't hurt to have more of a variety on the game for everyone.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2008-04-02 13:33, Kietrinia wrote:
    The clothing is one of the things that drove one of my friends to quit the game. It's pretty sad.
    Yes, it is sad....that your friend quit because of the CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2008-04-02 14:18, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2008-04-02 13:33, Kietrinia wrote:
    Yes, it is sad....that your friend quit because of the CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Half the HUnewearl stuff is better than some of the stuff in PSU.
    Coming Soon!