Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HOORAY! I thought: Fanworks needs more PSO stuff.. since uh.. I just like PSO more than PSU.. and I haven't done any Phantasy Star related stuff lately (which of course doesn't mean I will stop with the freaky fairytails.. HELL NO!).

enough talk..

uh.

Anyway:
    It's my favorite big breasted (I am sorry Sayara.. ) FOnewearl (actually my main character is a HUnewearl).. and a Soniti.. which imo is still one of the coolest mags.. it just got overshadowed by Sato I guess.

I did some little enhancements to the standard FOnewearl outfit.. the thing around her (for us) right arm is just a simple barier.. (which of course is invisible ) and in here left hand she holds just a basic rod (which was freakin hard to draw).

and uh.. Soniti is enjoying a umm uh.. monomate.. or just whatever item.. that made me realize we don't know what mates, fluids and atomizers look like.. oh well whatever..

I didn't draw the skirt because I think it would have ruined the picture..

I am not sure about coloring it.. :/ cause I also wanna start on a new fairytale freak.. what ya think?

I made two versions: one with the original colors and the older one with adjusted colors.. I think I like the original colors more..

click click for high res

adjusted:

Spoiler!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: qoxolg on 2008-04-06 13:20 ]</font>

Nice. I find Soniti even cuter then the fonew. Color this if you can, colors brings more life. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I know! that's why I started with coloring today

There are those lips, becareful to how you put them together.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

i only have 1 thing to say.
    it's awsome

@ Sayara:
    I think I did the lips better this time while shading.

@DC_PLAYER:
    thanks

anyhow.. I did some coloring.. it's a mix of my usual "old" style and the style I use for the creepy pics..
    The line work could have been cleaner.. but I was lazy, and used illustrator to trace the original sketch..

Background will be added tomorrow.

It completely owns (though i'm not very fond of the huge breasts, but it's only a matter of tastes).

Her hands are very akward, almost like some of her finger joints are broken.

For instance her right hand, her pointer finger looks like it's pinching her thumb....when holding a rod like that it isn't very natural.

On her left hand it looks like she is snapping her fingers, with how the thumb and middle finger are positioned.
    Other than that it's pretty nice, I'm not really a fan of how you draw faces, they look creepy and chubby, but it's your style and atleast it stands out. I think your coloring is improving as well.

@Rust:
    Thanks yeah.. big breasts.. I always say to myself: "The next time I'll draw the breasts smaller".. but I always end up not doing it xD

@GutsGO:
    Hands are still hard to draw.. but this time I was also to lazy to use pictures of my own hand.. but I will try harder next time..

Anywho..

Background added.. couldn't decide on what to draw.. CCA Seaside or Seabed.. I was lucky I found a few tiny images of seaside that I could use as reference..

The shading on the BG is not bad.. its just that the flats should have been more clean.. it's clearly visible that I used way to big brushes to make the flats.. the grass looks like shit.. >_>

ah well.. not to bad.. but I think it could have been better.

Well, I won't get into the technical stuff, I'll leave that to fellow artists. I just like the nice colors & the atmosphere. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?