Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sooo i Canceled, deleted, erased, and obliterated my psu account...and today i called and tryed to reinstate it...and they said "were sorry sir they do not offer that in their ploicy" (pause as a part of me dies) is that ok sir?" i suck it up and say yes and thank you. Now my ?tion is that any1 who also canceled their account did you come back on the same 1? or have to make a new 1? OR!!! did you stop playin lol jk ok seriouly GUY and GIRLS i NEED your HELP any INFO will be universally gratifiying!!!!
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

most of the returning players got their account like it was when they came back.

The only thing that stands out to me is that you said you "called," which makes me think you're on the 360?

On the ps2/PC version I've canceled my account on several different occasions when I knew I wouldn't be able to play for a month or so. I just go back to the website when I want to play again, enter my info and buy a new subscription. Since your character is tied to your log in name and not the subscription itself, everything should stay. They do have a 6 month rule that if you are inactive for that amount of time, they reserve the right to delete your information at any time. They almost never have a reason to do this though.

On 2008-04-03 16:09, HFlowen wrote:
    The only thing that stands out to me is that you said you "called," which makes me think you're on the 360?

On the ps2/PC version I've canceled my account on several different occasions when I knew I wouldn't be able to play for a month or so. I just go back to the website when I want to play again, enter my info and buy a new subscription. Since your character is tied to your log in name and not the subscription itself, everything should stay. They do have a 6 month rule that if you are inactive for that amount of time, they reserve the right to delete your information at any time. They almost never have a reason to do this though.
    THANK YOU HFlowen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    its only been like 3 months sooo WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

I know several people on the 360 that have canceled their accounts for 6+ months and got their accounts back with everything intact...
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

Canceled my account Jan 2007 came back Jan 2008, everything was how I left it, even a few B ranks I had left in shop remained. ;-;

I came back after over a year off, and everything was still in place. I dusted my room real quick and started lvling up.

It's actually a 3 month rule. 90 days on the spot.

Of course, they still wouldn't delete you even if you left for a year, as you can see from the above posts.

MC Raider (We Ain't Got No Life) Zalgadas's Avatar

yar, ive been gone for 6 month periods twice. I played for like a month and a half after release quit came back shortly before firebreak. Quit again after Firebreak. came back halfway through Winter Event and dont plan on quitting anytime soon.

Sega are jackasses unlike Final Fantasy XI...I think they delete your things after 3 months, AND charge you extra per extra character you make.