I'm still suprised how we act over these weapons hacker or not.

eh. I'm getting tired of this. to many people have the hacked Items now.
I personaly dont think the Red Ring is a hacked item in my opinion. Just a ring and visual version of an Attribute Wall with slightly higher stats.
dont foret the ring matches well with the Rico's Ear rings and glasses. (hint , hint)
on the other hand, the weapons are more in depth than the minor Red Ring.
the Flow Weapons that is.
the Ring of Rico isn't really that big. Its the weapons that get people talking "unfair."
perhaps we should just state them as normal items now. when I look at the status of those weapons, other weapons by comparison that are legal are much stronger.
obviously they were some what ment too be if they are in the game. wether it be by accidental fault or not.it was still obviously rough sketched and planned out.
As far as I'm concerned, those items are like any other strong weapon or armor.
I'm also little fuzzy on their history of how they got into the game. but I still make a valid point.
this hype has gone on for too long and it is just not worth it. If anyone has ever tried the weapons for a test run, they are not really all that strong at all. And they are very slow.
I threw mine out when I found out what they do. I could get better status advantages with other legit weapons.
they're no better than the Tsuki J-sword, Psycho Wand, or the greatest gun that escapes my mind at the moment. and those ARE legit.

Honestly no flamming, but what do you guys think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:56 ]</font>