Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So i was just reading the topic with your favorite classes, so how about your least favorite classes here. Personally, even though im a cast, i think fortegunner can be really boring alot of the time. Dont get me wrong i do like it sometimes, i do have a rattlesnake, but overall i cant stay fortegunner for no more then a couple hours a day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-11 06:37 ]</font>
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

A poll would be good for this, but anyway my least favorite class would be Wartecher. I can adapt to every class except this one.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

acrofighter it dissapointed me

I play every classes and enjoy every class greatly except i cannot stand Fortefighters.

I think their very very boring. too slow of a class for me :/ dont like slow stuff >.<

if anyone ahs gotten to the last level of Gradius 3 when your flying super super fast through the space station, well i like that fast with the max speed going XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

hmm... advanced physics. That class sucked

On topic, I wasn't a big fan of AT as it doesn't fit my personal playstyle, but all classes have points of interest for me

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I like completely specialized classes, meaning I like all the forte classes. I also like the use of melee, and dislike ranged unless used with big guns (who can not like big guns?). The only class that has no melee and little to no big guns, as well as not being completely specialized is guntecher.
    So that's my choice.

Guntecher.

Fighgunner or as i call them, N00bcakes

I can't think of one I disliked, WT I disliked the low support, but that's getting raised, so really, there's no class I don't like.

Wartecher. There's really nothing special to playing one.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.