i need to know what matrials my FOmar should have mine is a non melee fomar

You said he's non-melee, and that may be how you want to do things now. But later on down the line, if you change your mind, this will allow you to switch in ATP-based damage for those tech-resistant enemies. While still keeping you with pretty high MST.

72 Defense Mats.
    45 Luck Mats.
    133 Mind Mats

5/103/50/42 mag at 200. This will max ATA/MST/DFP/LCK, and leave you 44 ATP off of max. Depending on your ID, it could get you most of the rare mags, too. With 4 free unit slots to do with what you will. Or if you'd like, you can drop Mind points out of the mag to max ATP. Either way, really.

EVP's an utter waste of stat points on Fomar, as anything you can EVP-evade, you can Defense-evade about 40 levels sooner (when using Jellen and Deband).

Use a high-mind mag until you get tired of casting, or a mixed dex/mind mag if you want to cast with the ability to back yourself up with special attacks like Geist and Demon's.

This mat plan could, with a max mind mag (15/0/0/185) and some MST boosting weaponry, max your MST between 140 and 145. While still leaving you the flexibility to throw on a pow/dex mag to boost your physical damage if you need to.

I'm leaving that door open because MST really doesn't do much for you in Ultimate. A 185 Mind mag is around 74 extra points of tech damage. That's highly significant in Normal, but a mere drop in the bucket in Ultimate.

Your choice though. This plan still gets you about the most MST you can get without sacrificing other stats.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

I really just did all the materials. the more material the better off you are. dont just stick too one type or two. you will eventualy fill up on all mat's. so dont worry about the specifics.
    It can't be helped unless you completely ignor the mat type.
    though not advised you ignore it. there are situations where your status could creep up behind you unprepared.
    Jsut find any material really and go for it. you will be happier later on if use any mat you find.

One of your prime status elevations will also be directed toward what you give your MAG as well.
    so focus on what to give to your Mag. And if possbile whe nyour mag is finished and maxed its status levels, fill in some status gaps with different materal for your self.

one of the things I did in my earlier days was
    get a mag up to a good power level and then noticed my mind was low after my Mag maxed out on status for Power and DEX.
    so I went looking for Mind material to fill in the gap I left for my mind.
    Thoug hthis is all optional. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-14 18:17 ]</font>