Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169 ... LastLast

^Hunter, that equation has to be for level 100. So after the last evolution at lvl 50, work on balancing the mag to the right levels in each area so that when you reach lvl 100, those stats will equal 50/50 and you'll get a Rati. From there, you can feed it whatever you want, no more evolution/devolution to worry about

As for my day, nothing too productive really. Battled my way through all the VHard mines missions, beat mines as well. Gonna work Chicky to lvl 100, then same with Assassin and then I'll start those long and ardous hunts for the good rares! Picked up Proto Regen Gear in mines, already have one though And about 3 or 4 PDs.....some more bank decoration!
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85
    Chicky - FOnewearl lvl. 119

BB: Bomber - Oran RAmar lvl. 10

Current hunt: Bluefull Heavens Punisher - 1080 Hildelts/2 Torr/0HPs

I completed Central Dome Fire Swirl (again) in Ultimate Mode. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything, but I got a Kasami Bracer in a Caves run through, which are always nice to find. However, my level 67 Force was deleted due to data corruption, and with him went a ton of rare weapons and and a level 200 Sato.

Got me and my sisters chars into ultimate, (hers was tough, she was level 42). Got a whole buncha rares that i've wanted, leveled up a bit, and created a fonewm. If I have time tomorrow, i'll hunt a frozen shooter.

Finished up all the quests on VHard, getting ready to face Falz and get my butt into Ult with Chicky. Found a Hildablue/Love Rappy with her, so I've finally got a decent hand gun (suppressed 10%ABeast) and a Hildablue's Cane to go along with the regular Hilda Cane!
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85

I just need 900 more kills, I'm almost there.

lets see, my basic day playing, it starts with me going into Forest 1 and killing everything with my Rifle (Visk-235W) and when i reach the dragon i kill it with my photon launcher. Then I do the same for the rest of the levels until i reach the teleporter to Falz, then i turn back and do the levels all over again, because i just can't beat the third form of him yet!
    usually my income is about 60-70,000 meseta after i sell all of the junk i find

I am a RAcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php
    My doors on MSN/AIM are always open, if anyone would like to talk to me.

Added a Secret Gear to my collection today, still searching to add a Talis to my collection. Maybe tomorrow will bring me better luck
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85

Need 300 more kills. I'm so close, I'm going to call it a day.

So i did one spaceship run on hard today and i found a surpressed gun on the first try

Currently, I'm just running missions in Normal and in between completing each area. And repeat in Hard as well. Can't wait to try out the EP 2 quests.