Page 77 of 188 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087127177 ... LastLast

Eh, my day wasn't too exciting. Haven't been playing PSO since my last corruption a couple weeks ago, but I managed to get Ruins... on Normal. I'm so far behind... found a Mind Material today, best thing I found. Upped the level of some of my techs, finally acquired Ryuker. Also picked up a General/Mind-, as you can see, nothing interesting yet.

Found a decent Flowens Sword AUW 3079 w 15/15/0/20
    Beat Normal Falz with my 21 Ranger ^-^

Leveled my new ramarl (level 55 now!) . Got a couple rares, all gifts/trades, except for a varista, a vise, and a blade dance, which I traded for an ano bazooka. Can't use it yet though.... I love BB lol. I haven't touched my GC...

Made a room to sell a Samurai Armor for about 40 minutes, then got the urge to search for Photon Crystals so I left the room and played VHard Craters. Had no luck, then got the urge to try and get a Holy Ray, so I was thinking about spamming TTF but after beating Sil Dragon on my first TTF, I wanted to kick Da Rai le's ass to get a better Asteron Belt. Had no luck, stupid feces eating worm gave me a Absorb Armor >___> I was going to quit but wanted to continue, so I played the Mines and went to Vol Opt Ver2. After beating him, I suddenly wanted to try and find another v801, so I did MA4 A. Damn Astarks didn't give me any v801's but I found a Dorphon Eclair. It was supposed to give me a Heavenly/Battle, but it gave me a Digrinder, a total drag. After completing the craters and reaching the telepipe to the Subterranean Desert, I quit.

I just played though Normal Forest with my "overpowered" new HUmar Oscar.

Currently equipping the following:

Akikos Frying Pan
    Double Saber
    Autogun 25/0/0/0 +50 (before I realised that grinding a standard weapon was pointless!!)
    Frame (2 Slots)
    God/Arm
    God/HP
    Rati 5/111/50/0

Strangely I managed to kill the Dragon quite easily
    Poppy and Oscar

Woo found my second God/unit today
    on my 3rd run in the mines a dubchic dropped me my first god/arm

Did a few CCA runs today hoping to grab Gal Gryphon's drop, no luck
    Didn't really find anything notable. A few Gae Bolgs and Alive Aquas... meh.
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85
    Chicky - FOnewearl lvl. 119

BB: Bomber - Oran RAmar lvl. 10

Current hunt: Bluefull Heavens Punisher - 1080 Hildelts/2 Torr/0HPs

Found Musashi while starting hard on my RaMarl ^-^
    Found a 3rd booma arm
    Found a 2nd Double Saber
    Found a 2nd Guilty light
    Got thru V-Hard CC
    PWN'd V-Hard Gal-Gryphon
    Lvl is now 71

I got robbed for the first time in BB . Dropped a sato on the floor for a friend to use (low level) and some loser swiped it. Also sold my charge vulcan by accident. Ah well. At least I managed to level. Traded a few stuff, ran some TTFs, and helped some friends level. Overall good day, minus the stealing. Almost level 70...

I just got Oscar up to L10 after finishing Caves on Normal. I'm going to get him though Mines this evening with the help of my 45% Hit Frost Glaive and 35% Hit Riot Railgun. these are backed up by a Photon claw and Varista

Aiming to get him into Hard mode ASAP as I'm trying to level him up for God Unit hunting in Ultimate
    Poppy and Oscar