Page 84 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794134184 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    It boosts specifically for Kusanagi.
    yeah, boosts ATA by 30 when Kusenagi is equipped. wouldn't need my 2 god/arms if i had that, though i'm not planning on using it permanently. once i get a Demo Comet i'll be suing that, though will still use Kusenagi for Shambertin and stuff as it has 40% dark (unless the Demo Comet had decent % as well)

Completed the Weapon Emblems and the Kireek side quests on normal.

Man, having a racast hit a creature up the head with that fry pan and the creature goes down in one shot.

Played with my FOmar Strife in Episode 4 and learned all the enemies weaknesses in Craters, he leveled up 2 times after completing interior craters.

Later, logged back on in BB and played a TTF Hard with Strife and he leveled up 3 times. He's now level 32.

Oh yeah, bought a Decalog from Alex.

Hit 75 on Tethys earlier. I hope that tonight I can hit 80 on her so I can start on RAmarl #2, down to 170k or so.

fought Mil Lilly #2. no Demo Comet, got an angel/mind++ instead. also did some hard and v.hard forest but no Musashi, Yamato. also did some other forest quests for a god/battle but didn't get it. not having much luck with rares at the mo.

Been training my FOmar . He lvled 5 times in one day. Made both Twinkle Star and Summit moon.

Broke the 12,000 Gi Gue kill mark. I FAIL!!!

Killed my HUmar on BB to start over with a HUnewearl. It didn't take me long to miss s/d.

Not much done today. Did a few quests, got a friend into vh, eh not much. Me and 2 ppl from my team did attempt east tower on ult, but like everything is a 1 hit ko lol. We did pretty good until my snow queen missed and i got double megid'd and they followed suit . Still hella fun and is officially my favorite quest .

Hit 80 on Teth
    Started up Erika and got to 59 or so. The last 21 levels makes me hate V-hard so much
    Finished up all Def + EVP mats on all chars.

Thanks for the Assaults Adriano =D

I was just going all the quests again on Hard when the following happened:

On the Fake in Yellow quest, I encountered 2 Al Rappies. (One each in two different rooms). One of them dropped an Infernal Bazooka and the other dropped some sort of armor (common)

Then I went through Forest of Sorrows and I happened on a Crush Bullet AND a Meteor Smash in the same quest.

Now I'm happy as a pig in **** as they say. Now just going to grind my way to VHard now.