Page 131 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1871

Olga decided to give his MAGs DNA instead of his

And Elly decided I was worthy of having this
    Last edited by psofan219; Aug 22, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Leveled up RAcl to 63

Hung out with some new people in a mag feeding game.. that was set on battle mode! Hilarity for a nice hour and a half.. I missed so much feeding time.

Leveled my RAmar to 158, and I FINALLY found my Bringer's Arm. Not a great ranger weapon but it'll rock for my HUnewearl.

My memory card crashed, ugh... =(

Braincells wanted

Hhmmmmm... sh*t.

Two sure things in life:
    1. Death
    2. It will always rain on your vacation

Bought a Spread Needle for 5 PDs.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    Leveled my RAmar to 158, and I FINALLY found my Bringer's Arm. Not a great ranger weapon but it'll rock for my HUnewearl.
    Sorry to disappoint, but HUnewearls can't use the Bringer's Rifle.

Made a Ramarl, I'm Sure I've made one before but guessing I didn't get very far before I got bored of them.

Ran forest several times getting some easy levels, an Addslot and raised my mag.

Entered caves at level 9 reaching Del Rol Le at 11. What a nightmare! All I had to attack him with was a rifle and a saber, The fight lasted nearly an hour!

Got a level of Del Rol Le and passed the mines no problem.

Into ruins, Slow but not too much trouble, Only a few 'accidents' relating to being frozen by Sorceror's. Entered Falz at 21, Survived DP thinking "Cool, I can do this", Next thing he freezes me, I wiggle the stick like a spastic but was too slow, he threw a Rafoie and I was dead.

Tried Falz again more focused and killed him with a dolphin pb.

Into Hard, Did a few Forest runs to get some levels, raise mag etc . Got a Blade Dance off.. something and a Musashi of the Dragon.

Into Caves and found a Varista and DB's Saber on the way, Demolished Del Rol Le with a charge spinner/halbert combination.

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

xexex that was an adventure lol nice

i played BB with psofan219 earlier today and leveled from 21 to 24. almost to 25.. :/ acquired some nice equipment from psofan (thank you for the mag. will give back when i get mine to level 100 or so). will co-op with others too. just pm me if youd like
    Last edited by zfighter14; Aug 29, 2009 at 08:33 PM.

Reach lvl 25 and found a DB's saber. But i gave it to my friend who was with me.

Finally ran into Kondrieu today And got my Heavenly/Arm I was after, so now I can start using my Agastya