Page 132 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1871

Remade my V2 char the other day. Beat de rol le at level 9, and I'm currently 11.

One more level down on the Racast, 5 more to go before I can use Baranz Launcher. 4 more until Guard Wave. His power still sucks, even though Ano Rifle is kinda cool, he really does need a Yas 3000R, but I don't want to spend time on a character I don't really want to level looking for it though.

The reality is sinking in that I find HP Materials far too infrequently to save the appalling HP of my Racast and Hunewearl. My Huney won't need it as much now with her shiny new 20 hit Chain Sawd though. I might just ditch it if I find another Red Sword however.

Been doing West Tower runs with the RAmarl. I think it sucks that I still can't fight Ill Gills as soon as they get close enough to start attacking me. Either they trap me and use the megid sword attack or they start charging at me and I can't seem to hit them at all. That's why I leave a telepipe at the end of every level in the Control Tower. Must do more seabed...
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

Got my RAmarl into Ultimate at L46. Now I can start hunting...uh...whatever I made a Viridia character for. I can't remember anymore.

Recently returned to PSO after a brief hiatus. Decided to make a few characters on Version 2, so I've spent most of my time leveling them up. >_>
    PSN: Mikoto-kun
    XBLive: Mikoto Saionji

Uaggggh just randomly found a Pal Rappy on my Skyly but no Angel Harp. /sadpanda

Lesse...

I bought a Rianov 303SNR, Justy-23ST, Alliance Uniform, and a Hildebear Cane, all for 1pd. Then Did a TTF run and got that pd back.

Then switched characters and did a MA-C run on Ep4 and found my first Photon Crystal.

Went on a portion of a Mines run with a buddy and found a Kasami Bracer! Finally!

Angel Harp hunt begun.. including the one I found a couple of days ago, I'm at 7 Pals.

#1 Meseta
    #2 Meseta (Piped)
    #3 Evade Material
    #4 Monomate
    #5 Monofluid
    #6 Flame Barrier (Piped)
    #7 Plasma Barrier (Piped)

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

Leveled up a bit on BB. now lvl 49. obtained some nice weapons from freinds (Psofan being one of them)

I finally got my yamato :]
    I got like 2 materials of each kind, got double saber, poison cure and leveled up to 45.
    Right now I'm after the asuka, but I assume that will be really hard to get.