Page 27 of 188 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777127 ... LastLast

I did Addicted food in Vhard, and I lvled up one level. I'm planning on getting the Soul eater just to have motivation to do the quests so I can be an ok level for beating Falz. :U

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Got my Savitri finally. I think that might be the permanant mag for Shalo's 200 max stats, but for some reason, something about the way it looks seems off to me. Maybe I'm just used to the twin Kamas.

Leveled Shalo from 116 to 117 today, and got about 200k worth of EXP. It totally drained me. >.<

Today I leveled up C to 111. Found an Angry Fist and a Bloody Art while doing Soul of Blacksmith, and then got a Suppressed Gun from the guy. Transferred items with my main three and found a Hidelt but he didnt drop any rares.
    PSOX Chars
    C (Oran) 116 FOnewm
    xBW3xCx (Purplenum) 152 HUmar
    Cmart (Pinkal) 98 Hucast

Sweet God almighty, finally got the damn kasami bracer. Only took 65 normal runs and 35 soul blades to get the damn thing. On to the next thing to hunt, what ever that may be. Also leveled up my RAcaseal to 143.

Tested by pirates.

Meh, leveled up a bit, fought Kireek for the first time. Quite fun, actually. Didn't really do much with PSO today. :B

Got Shalo to 118, did Today's Rate.

That quest totally wasn't worth the 3 hours I spent on it. I think the mini concept would've been interesting as a spell/status effect for PSO though.

132k until 119. That's the EXP I need to gain tomorrow. I've really been pushing with Shalo lately, I don't know why.

Phew. This was actually last night, but I finally beat the Seabeds on Ultimate with Shalo. It didn't get her up enough to level, but it brought her around 3k, so I just did Forest for a bit until she was 119. I died the first time on his second form because Shalo didn't have the health to survive one of his attacks, but I brought scapes the second time and managed to beat it dying once or twice. I got a kick out of it when he switched bodies with me. The best part was when I used a photon blast with a Double Saber. Flowen did a triple spin, posed a little, then kicked his leg up to his back while he looked up and thrusted the double saber in the air. I was highly amused that they didn't swap the animations out with genders.

Then I played a Maximum Attack 2 quest with a friend. It seemed pretty interesting, even though I had to leave with 10 minutes remaining. Maybe it's just the fact that I've played MAG about 1000 times, but I think I probably like this one better than PSU's.
    Last edited by furrypaws; Jul 17, 2008 at 07:35 AM.

I've been running the forest on ultimate for a hildetorr and a frozen shooter and i still haven't found one!!!!

Patience, my friend, patience. Look at it this way, you got tons of experience looking for it.

I did some more quests, I found an Angry Fist (yay I like it) and a Brionac. I'm going to do a few more quests and then I'll probaly Fight Falz. So far I'm level 67, hope I'm around a good level to fight Falz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    Patience, my friend, patience. Look at it this way, you got tons of experience looking for it.

I did some more quests, I found an Angry Fist (yay I like it) and a Brionac. I'm going to do a few more quests and then I'll probaly Fight Falz. So far I'm level 67, hope I'm around a good level to fight Falz.
    I'd say certainly. You're a HUmar, right? I think I beat it with Shifta/Deband (didn't know about Jellen/Zalure back then) with my HUnewearl at around 62. Just remember, don't give up. It'll be a tricky fight, but breaking through to your final challenges will be worth the effort. Trust me.

I did a Temple run today, the first that will be a in a long line of 50 or so on average for my Ancient Saber. You want to know what dropped? My billionth Gae Bolg. No percents either. Biggest waste of 100 meseta ever.

Then I played EP3. Leukon Knight (or whatever his name was) was actually a piece of cake. All you had to do was keep him at bay and whittle down his health. By the time he even made it close to you, he'd probably have enough health for your Arkz member to take the finishing blow. I wouldn't know, however, as I was going all out with Rio. =3