On 2008-04-19 16:45, 3---Hit---U wrote:
On 2008-04-19 15:11, Ryan113 wrote:
On 2008-04-19 12:38, zoloroel wrote:
my light switch controls the power in my room and i am the most ignorant person you have ever seen. tokk a break b4 facing cave boss for first time (on ultimate) and well, i think you can guess what happened. =( later i played forest a couple time lookin 4 oroti. thinkin about pso makes me sooooooooooo sad. i dont know what 2 do. to show you how great the rest of my life is, i can almost totaly honestly say that pso goin offline is the worst thing that ever happened 2 me. *sigh* i guess things could b alot worse though i am fearful that i will convince myself to stop playing 4 good because it is sooo painful to know what i missed out on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zoloroel on 2008-04-19 12:40 ]</font>
Errrr what? Can you repost this in a way that someone can understand? I sort of understood the first part with how you turned off power in your room and basically fsoded yourself, but I didn't understand the rest..

The light switch in his room controls the power. (the light has to be on to have other stuff on.) He didn't fsod, but shut off is GameCube.
He did forest runs to look for an oritiagito.

Win (:
Dude, I said I understood that part. >_>
And I understood the oroti part too. I was asking about the other parts of his post dammit. And turning off you gc in the middle of pso basically fsods you, because it does the same thing as an fsod. Deletes everything in your inventory except whatever's equipped. If you don't belive me go equip your crappiest stuff and put your best in your inventory, then turn off your gamecube. Come back here, tell us what happened, and I'll laugh.

Damn it.