Page 181 of 188 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1871

Fired up my GC PSO after playing through EP III and got my level 77 RAmarl through Very Hard to Ultimate. Feels great to see the sun-setty Forest again!

On the server I play on, it is easter time. So my brother and I decided to hunt some Egg Rappies. We didn't find any, though we found 3 Nar Lilies in the Temple; two of which left behind Diskas of Braveman.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

DUDEBRO. I've made a billion accounts on this site, because I've loved PSO for like, 7 years, and now I'm making an account that I'm actually gonna use. I came to the most interesting looking thread I could find to meet people. :3

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

still farming seek my master to try and get a spread needle , but now only got 250000 exp to go to lvl 152 to finally equip that aura field

Did a couple of events on the server I play on. It's our 1 year anniversary, so we have a couple big event quests up. Got several Frozen Shooters, including one that when tekked has 50% hit.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Nothing really special today, just halfway done with working on a Pow/Mind Rati.

Today my Gi-Gue counter reached 100 with my SKYLY HUcaseal. She's now level 131 but I haven't found the Sealed J-Sword yet which is expected. I'm doing this offline by spamming Sea Side runs and it takes a lot of work. I did get a bunch of Justys, high level technique disks, many materials including one Luck Material and exactly 3 Stag Cutlery.

Do you guys think I have a chance?

So far, Today has been pretty good. I'm almost done raising my Rati to Level 200, And as for me I am 19 levels away from being able to use my Sacred Cloth!

My luck with Rare Items isn't spectacular though. Yesterday I did manage to come across a Disk: Resta Lv.30 and a Bravace! The Bravace, Unfortunately, Does not have any % Boosts against anything...

Spent most of my day doing Forrest runs offline with a friend, still looking for an Imperial Pick.
    Still no luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisramar View Post
    still farming seek my master to try and get a spread needle , but now only got 250000 exp to go to lvl 152 to finally equip that aura field
    I remember staying up until 7AM doing TTF runs just so I could equip the Aura Field.