Page 73 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123173 ... LastLast

My first time playing Fo on ep2, Megid<3

rather hilarious seabed run with this hucast.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Adriano; Feb 11, 2009 at 02:23 PM.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

God that was so funny. Have to be careful there. One thing I love about EP 2 is the scenery. Tried to complete one of the EP 2 quests...failed

So yesterday i finally sqeezed my level 51 RAmar into very hard mode and found absolutely nothing in the forest. But my luck had stricken else where . So i continued onto the caves and the first enemy i killed dropped me a special weapon (H&s25 Justice) but that was the least of my worrys across the room there was a Nar lily just sitting there. So i walked over to it slowly and pulled out my surpressed gun and proceded to shoot it from afar. eventually it died but only to drop me a monofluid . So i piped back to town and threw a little hissy fit and walked away from my wii. After about 15 minutes i returned to the game just to finish of the caves . While walking through the rainbow room another nar lily spawned and all i could think was "great another monofuluid" but after killing him he left me the red box i had sought after
    and now im a proud owner of my first ever God/mind which is now just sitting in the bank.

Congrats on the God/Mind! Now get the whole set Thats sweet though, lucky you ran into 2 Nars in the same run! Congrats!

I took a break last night from FoS to hunt a few other things. Grabbed a Fatsia from VHard Dolmolm after about the 5th seabed run, got to use my Magic Water!

Came across a D-Parts 2.1 while hunting for Delsaber's Right Arm...still looking for that one.
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85
    Chicky - FOnewearl lvl. 119

BB: Bomber - Oran RAmar lvl. 10

Current hunt: Bluefull Heavens Punisher - 1080 Hildelts/2 Torr/0HPs

I've never even SEEN a God unit

Going to have a few runs through FoS again later for a God/Arm from the elusive Hildeblue
    Poppy and Oscar

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

Farrmark i've only seen 1 god unt (god/body) i had it and accidently sold it!!!!) (ugh just my luck) i have to make a new character to hunt god units. Greenill sucks ass at god unit findings.

DId an ultimate spaceship run just to get my ass kicked about 5 rooms in by a baranz and 2 gulgus's. gulgus's cornered me and the baranz shot the final set of missles it shoots when its about dead. damn the A.I. is smart!

I beat vhard dark falz with a hybrid melee/tech FOmar the other day, lol...was using an Agito replica and an old Savitri my FOnewearl used to use. I like the Katana because it's got a fast combo, decent power, and it looks badass combined with the default pope hat-esque headgear. Don't have any screencaps or anything...he's like level 117, his name is Espere.

God I miss PSO. Thinking about it still really, REALLY depresses me. More than any actual storyline in a video game ever has (except maybe FFX). Wouldn't it be really cool if they made a new episode for PC? They could add new techs, mags, weapons, qovernment quests...maybe even new classes...but still within the PSO engine and gameplay style!

*cries*

/posting rampage

EDIT: this is great therapy thread btw! lol, I'd like to give props to Alex_Craig 73 pages later.

A veteran has returned, welcome back, Split.

@Adriano: Ah, Brudge's journey, I'm sorry for what happened to you weeks ago, Adriano. It's good to hear from you again.

Why thank you Van, I'm glad I'm back xD.
    And to see so many new posters ;D.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Found my first (and second) God Units today

God/Hp from V Hard Nar Lily in Addicting Food.
    God/Arm from V Hard Hildeblue in Forest of Sorrow (FINALLY!!!!).

I've also created a Force, fed her with loads of mind materials gathered on my travels and then swapped loads of stuff about from my other characters to give her a decent load out and got her to L5 quite easily whilst completing Forest
    Poppy and Oscar