Page 81 of 188 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491131181 ... LastLast
    Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Shes GC onry...

Besides GC is better. Nyha xD

I've messed around with BB for enough time to say I would rather devote my time to GC.

EDIT: 5-5 cool, thats what i thought. I wasn't sure.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

Got my new HUmar character to level 20 and am playing hard caves working to get to ult. long way to go. nothing special today.

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post

@Adriano, good luck with those charge assaults, best I've gotten was 5 hit. Would prob be easier to invest in some 60 hit assaults from xmas if you have the resources to do so. Charge and decent hit teir 2 weapons is pretty much non-existent.
    I hate that shop guy! xD I swear he wastes all the hit on the wands, and then the mechguns/assaults when they have charge have no hit and then some crappy % in some area, :/
    I was considering buying a pair of xmas ones, but I was mainly buying them for my hucaseal cause she's bluefull and I think she'd do fine with even 20 hit ones xD.

Though maybe the 60 hit ones would benefit my hucast a bit. I'll keep that in mind, now all I have to do is find a pair for sale.

I've gotten so close to finding these, I refuse to move on until I find charge assaults and charge mechguns for my greenill racast.

See Shade :/ Clearly I'm being fucked with. xD
    Last edited by Adriano; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:45 AM.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

No lvl ups or anything Major but i got a few rooms into Ult Temple and managed to snag a Diska of Braveman form an Ob Lily but nothing else....tomarrow im going to sam Fake in yellow on Kylyan for Al Rappy's Last Survivor drop on hard mode -and Forest of Sarrow for hildeblue Photon claw-

Played some Blue Burst. Traded with 3 people, and got rid of some of the stuff I didn't need. Shop seems to be doing great now. Also did a Very Hard forest run. Asuka is now +30, and Agastya is about 93. Tomorrow, I should be able to gain at least one more level, then all I'd need would be two more and I can use my confounded Infantry Mantle.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Yesterday was the best day i've had on Pso. First i started off hunting Nar lilys on very hard in ep 2 for a flowens frame. After about 10 minutes i had my flowens frame but with 0 slots . So i decided maybe ill just get to ultimate with my Ranger,which i did, Then after beating very hard i decided ill test my skills on ultimate and the second room i go into there is a Pal rappy just waiting there for me which dropped me a fine sacred cloth .... i was soo happy

*sigh* found a slicer of assasin.......oh how i wish there was some way to recapture the first moment when i popped in the disk and couldnt wait to get started. .. its been a few years now.... and i think ill have to retire at lvl 102......... today, i walk away from pso and look back with acceptance upon all the great runs ive had. perhaps ill come back someday........perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    I hate that shop guy! xD I swear he wastes all the hit on the wands, and then the mechguns/assaults when they have charge have no hit and then some crappy % in some area, :/
    I was considering buying a pair of xmas ones, but I was mainly buying them for my hucaseal cause she's bluefull and I think she'd do fine with even 20 hit ones xD.

Though maybe the 60 hit ones would benefit my hucast a bit. I'll keep that in mind, now all I have to do is find a pair for sale.

I've gotten so close to finding these, I refuse to move on until I find charge assaults and charge mechguns for my greenill racast.

See Shade :/ Clearly I'm being fucked with. xD
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...1235464793.jpg

Ouch D: Shops enjoy making us their bitches.

So far today, leveled RAmarl up to 67 with little under 500k needed for level 80. I hope to hit 75 tonight and 80 tomorrow so I can start grinding my remaining two chars back to ult. Once that's done, I can finally start having fun with friends.

started off with some TTF doing forest and caved trying to get god/battle from hildelt, high % Valkyrie from Sil Dragon, Demo Comet from Mil Lilly, Red Sword from Milqueek, hero/ability frim miguim and De Rol Le shell from Dal Ra Lie. 1 run takes 20 minute and i get a lot of EXP so do 2 or 3 runs a day but today i got sod all. did some FoS runs for god/battle and fought my second Torr. i really don't get it, chance of god/battle 1/370-ish, not had any, chance of Torr 1/512 and i've fought 2. first one dropped a trap vision, second dropped dimate. i'm a redria so have a 1/22 chance of a magic stone Iritista so not expecting a great find but a weapon that could possibly have decent % would be nice. also did some hard crater wanting a Photon Crystal and fought my first Del Rappy which dropped a Stick+2. yay

Did a few crappy Ult runs. Did the Blant quest and picked up a Stag Cuttlery -which sucks cause i dont play as males- but im keeping on hold for a friend who ALWAYS plays Hucast. Got Meru to lvl 74 -1 more lvl till my 4 slot armor- still being lazy about starting Hard mode w/Kylyan