Page 137 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1871

heh, our whole vent server started playing bb again.
    game is a bit dry without friends, but when you got people to run with constantly, it's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    heh, our whole vent server started playing bb again.
    game is a bit dry without friends, but when you got people to run with constantly, it's a lot of fun.
    Fo' Sho.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

i only able to play pso:gc i wanna try and beat the final boss on vhard but i dont think im strong enough...im lvl 67 HUcast...i got the soul eater today just cause it was fun...but annoying...but where can i get a stronger double saber???

Quote Originally Posted by das.mackin View Post
    i only able to play pso:gc i wanna try and beat the final boss on vhard but i dont think im strong enough...im lvl 67 HUcast...i got the soul eater today just cause it was fun...but annoying...but where can i get a stronger double saber???
    67 is high enough to beat very hard, but it's tough and you might need scape dolls. It's hard for hunters, but if you can survive the third part for a while, you'll get him sooner or later.

You won't really be able to get stronger anything until ultimate. What ID are you? Because in the meantime a Yamato from Vhard dragon could be good too. I haven't had much luck with multihit single target weapons, just a bunch of Demolition comets.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJoe View Post
    67 is high enough to beat very hard, but it's tough and you might need scape dolls. It's hard for hunters, but if you can survive the third part for a while, you'll get him sooner or later.

You won't really be able to get stronger anything until ultimate. What ID are you? Because in the meantime a Yamato from Vhard dragon could be good too. I haven't had much luck with multihit single target weapons, just a bunch of Demolition comets.
    You could just be like me and stack 4 heavenly/HP's at the very start and have a FOnewm with over 440HP at level 1 ;P
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Hmm, created a new character today on BB. Just recently started playing again.
    Level 22 right now. >>;

Nothing too exciting.
    Pso BB charas: Sheepi, lv. 112 HUnewearl || +Kenotia, lv. 31 RAmarl || \/aletta`, lv. 42 FOnewearl

I got over my fear of fighting Dark Falz and finally beat him for the second time since I started playing PSO. I guess I was so afraid because the first time I fought him was with a lv24 FOnewm on the GC and I just kinda winged it and barely survived. This time I was a lv30 RAmarl and I was surprised with how I breezed through it.

Ouch, that's mighty low to be fighting Falz, especially with a FO.

Are you on gamecube?
    Pso BB charas: Sheepi, lv. 112 HUnewearl || +Kenotia, lv. 31 RAmarl || \/aletta`, lv. 42 FOnewearl

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    Ouch, that's mighty low to be fighting Falz, especially with a FO.

Are you on gamecube?
    Not really. I mean in cmode by the time you reach Falz you're around level 19-22 or so, and since Anduril was either offline or in single player mode, Falz is even weaker. As long as the force has fluids/mates, it's a fairly easy fight.

I haven't played offline in about a year, so I'm sure that's right.
    Just ignore me, people~