Page 178 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1871

Well heres my weekend in review. Basically consisted of raising a fonewearl from scratch. Went from lvl 1 to 69 by the end of sunday. Hopefully will get to ultimate sometime this week. Its definitely different playing a fo for the first time. Finally about lvl 50 i started becoming comfortable and killing very hard pretty easy.
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

had a good day , got to lvl 148 only about 2000000 exp till lvl 152 and ill be able to equip a aura field. done a addicted to food run and got 3 pds , a l+k combat and 2 red sqorpio's (from 2 red slimes) . no smoking plate also done seek my master and docs secret plan and no spread needle or sacred guard

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Started a Whitill RAmarl about a week ago (she is now level 76, got to Offline Ultimate at level 41), so I've been farming for Milla in some offline Lost Heat Sword runs. Its getting me about 2 level-ups per run, and I've even gotten my first extra-special Tollaw Photon Drop.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Rappy Hunter

Hit lvl 108 (FOmar, Pinkal) and finished raising my power mag. Balance mag (for max stats at 200 with god minds) was first one done. Now working on a mind mag. No monofluids are dropping though lol. Found some luck and other mats.

Will be doing forest runs when off work for lvls and hunting 4th god mind, red saber, and luminous field.

Leveled up some trying to look for this item. By The Way, does anybody know many times I would have to go through the V.Hard temple to find an item that I have a 1/160 chance of getting? Probably nobody knows for sure, but its worth a shot. Must have already gone through it 9, 10 times. Please respond if you can throw out a number
    GO RANGERS!!!

Decided to hunt for an Elysion from an Al Rappy today. I found one on just my second run through The Fake in Yellow

Lvled up my FoMarl yellowboze and played wit my cuzin. But mostly been woring on my pso story instead of playing
    Twitch

Rappy Hunter

Hit 110 last night and found the last evasion mat i needed (number 50). I really need to unlock ruins and control center. I have just been so lazy recently. BTW if anyone in the SF bay area wants to play in person let me know. I only play offline
    Last edited by Beard; Jun 11, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Started a new RAmarl and got her up to level 8. Unfortunately, there were very few games to join so I didn't really play with anyone.

Edit: Another day of PSO, and this time, I started a FOmarl. Took a bit of time but I was able to find a pretty cool party to play with. When my time was short, I had work soon, we were almost at De Rol Le and I figured we wouldn't be able to pull it off, but miraculously we managed to kill him just before I had to take off. Also, I managed to snag a pair of Grass Assassin's Arms from normal mode caves which has about a drop rate of an SJS or so. Rarest Assassin Arms I've ever found.
    Last edited by Dongra; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:32 AM.

Today i Got my HUnewearl ( Shadow ) from level 91 all the way up to a whooping 93 and did a few runs of ruins ultimate for my chance at a spread needle.