Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Yes thank you. I like my RAmar, since I don't need as much meseta to support him (as does my FOney, but I'll finish her up once I have him up to Ultimate, now thats two characters in ultimate who can help my FOney), just a bit of defense and some higher level weapons.

I don't know why, but since you mentioned it, I might just finish normal mode and do the same thing with hard. :3 I really do want him up in Ultimate mode as well.

Ran through Endless Nightmare 4 Vhard. Leveled up and picked up a pair of Bloddy Art.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Found a St. Rappy when I just started and got kit of dreamcast.

I had my Ramar do most of the missions, getting up to level 23, and I'll have him do some EP 2 so I can be sure he can face Falz, and then hard mode here I come! :3

i finally inherited my cousins memory card lol my memory was a little off but mostly was right he has a dreamcast mag 195 str 5 def tsumikirt j sword +50 black king bar +80 i think it was 2 sange and yasha +30 kit of hamburger robochao forgot stats but mostly mind uhm a million and a half db sabers lol victors axe 2 clubs of laconium slicer of assasain assasains arms uhhhh alot of rare frames and sheilds uhm angel wing mag devils tail mag 2 last survivors and idk this is all i remember off my head i only checked his 105 so theres stil l2 more chars to check but yea and he has 39 pd's so yea whatever hoping to get an internet adaptor soon so if anyone has a need for any of these and would like to trade just tell me
    fuck this world.......im ruined....

Well, I had my RAmar do some EP 2 and got up to the seabed, then did Soul of a blacksmith, and got up to level 25.

Then, I had my FOnewearl do Gran Squall, but didn't do much. I just wish it would be simpler. (meseta wise)

Despite repeated goes at the dragon I'm still without my musashi. However on the plus side my hucast has finally reached level 50.

Hey, Jerich, don't give up! Heh, I got my Yamato, now that was an awesome drop. (Many times has it dropped meseta :/)

But you keep going, and it'll drop your Musashi. Although I'd go for a Yamato if your already in Vhard.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Yesterday, between trying to get my new Bridge thing to work and, well, Christmas, I only got Shalo ver.2 through Hard Ruins. An hour and twenty minutes it took me, and now I think she's 30. It's not long now...^_^

I'm aiming for getting to Ult before 50 and maybe before 45, but I don't know how difficult it's going to be. I've already been using three Dragon/HP's, and maybe I'll have to throw on a fourth, but I'm determined to get her in at a ludicrously low level. =D

Oh, and speaking of the bridge, Shalo is now online wherever she wants with a handy new keyboard to boot. =3

Woooo...I don't know about you Ranmaru, but this is exhausting. I love it. ^.^

EDIT: Looking over Falz's stats, for his strongest attack on VH, I'll need 391 HP. I'll definitely need another Dragon/HP, and I might need to trade around for a God/HP depending on SV2's stats when I get there. But, I am determined. I will make it! ^-^
    Last edited by furrypaws; Dec 26, 2008 at 12:30 PM.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

I still can't find my Chain Sawd, even though i have a RED SWORD i still want it.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance