Page 88 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138 ... LastLast

I decided to hunt for Last Survivor with my HUneweral... She hit level 26 but still no Last Survivor or Al Rappy... just 2 Rappy wings. (When My HUmar has like 5 Rappys fans)

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

A long day again. I played a bit of BB and found my first rare, a Slicer of Assassin with 30% A. beast whilst doing Lost Heat Sword. Also got to 30. It was a fun quest. .-.

Then got to the fun part and played GC. I played some Forest with a guy looking for a Milla, then our group started the quest Spring Cleaning. We had a RAmar (90), a RAcaseal (90), a HUmar (60, and yes we were on Ult, no lawl unlegitzz please), and me (143 HUnewearl). The RAmar and the HUmar dropped out nearing the end of the Forest, leaving just me and the Caseal.

Ohhh boy. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. XD Caves was...interesting. The caseal gained a level, and all went incredibly smoothly until the Lily rooms. Anyone who's played the quest knows what I mean...x_x; We surprisingly only had to return to Pioneer 2 once, and that was during said Lily rooms. Then, right before Mines, the caseal dced. I then decided to see how far I'd get in Mines. Died in the first room from being surrounded and combo killed, then quit because I didn't want to run all the way back. =/ I think we did pretty well for our group size, classes, and level, if I do say so myself. We had some good teamwork going on too.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

So i haven't been on in quite a while so i decided to play yesterday. I got my RAmar up to lv 74, found a couple of photon drops, created my first ever Sato , and began to start running the forest of sorrow in search of a frozen shooter. But other than that i didn't really accomplish anything else

And then I lost it all. .-.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Logged back into PSO today after a week break due to school obligations. Grinding RAmarl up a bit, should be 80 by end of week.

Edit: Later runs would yield level 72 with 270k exp till 80, v101x1 (no more xferin between ramarls =D), pdsx15, Star Curiass, Yata Mirror, Select Coat, loads of hp/mind/pow mats + grinders, and a pazuzu which would drop mesta. Nice way to start off the week
    Last edited by kizu; Mar 9, 2009 at 09:36 PM.

Recently did some of (hard) Episode 4. There was a high level Humar helping low levels. The HUmar asked me if I was a hunter (HUnewearl). I was pretty useless (Was about 26 when I joined), so I was using mostly techs. At one point I was alone with a group of lizards after me. I figured I had nothing to lose so I just unloaded rafoie on them and kill them. So... I couldn't do anything as a hunter, but I managed to kill a group of high level monster with spells. Next time I'm active, I'm going to raise a MIND mag.

I only selling things for PD Because I don't have PDs so come at my shop! (The link in the Signature)

See my previous post but replace decided with continued and 26 with 28.

Found a guard wave today, after several hours of piping a pouilly slime.

Lol. Me and my friend found out about this and we played BB. I remember playin DC and the one for GC. We have been doing Episode 1 stuff like just forest and caves together on normal. I just started yesterday lol