View Poll Results: This isn't a "who do you think will win?" topic, this is a "Who do you like more?&quo

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lara Croft

3 9.68%
  • Samus Aran

28 90.32%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

This isn't a "who do you think will win?" topic, this is a "Who do you like more?" topic. So tell us.

I vote Lara, because, although Samus is cool, Lara has to fight with a two pistols, whereas Samus has this huge cannon with rapid fire. Anyone who can hole their own with a couple peashooters gains my respect more than someone with half their arm as a gun.

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

Probley Samus. After seeing the tomb raider movie i thought lara was trying to act like a female vin deisal.
    So like samus more, but Im sure she would beat lara of course.

I like samus better. For many good reasons. Most of them having to do with that movie. Plus she's not some fanboy's wet dream.

Hot bounty hunter chicks kick ass.

Literally.

And Samus is just so much cooler.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2003-01-20 10:14 ]</font>

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Samus because Lara Croft's gun couldn't penetrate Samus's armor.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

On 2003-01-20 11:09, Ness wrote:
    Samus because Lara Croft's gun couldn't penetrate Samus's armor.
    This isn't a "who do you think will win?" topic, this is a "Who do you like more?" topic.
    Anyways, I like Samus better because she's been around longer and I've enjoyed Metroid games more.

Lara Croft looks like Michael Jackson with balloons taped to his chest. How anyone could find her attractive is a mystery...

I vote for Samus, because one: she's a lot cooler... sleek, ultracool bounty hunter vs. gung-ho monkey-face daisyduke/tanktopped berzerker, and two: she doesn't rely on her tits (since it couldn't be Lara's face) to be popular.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

Plus Samus gets WAY cooler equipment. C'mon. LOOK at it. Samus gets: Freeze beams, wave beams, bombs, powerbombs, missiles, super missiles, grappling beams, hyper-jumps, and so much more.

Lara gets a couple wussy guns and a lot of lower back problems later in life.

I voted Lara. No, not 'cause of the guns. Or... yes. Because of the guns. But not THAT guns you're thinking about

If I had to pick one I'd say Samus. Her cool armor, weapons, and power-ups make her stand out. Plus she makes you earn a look at her! Don't expect Samus take off her helmet for anything less than a good player. Plus it's more fun fighting cool aliens than mummies and humans and such.

But in all fairness to Lady Croft, I do like her character(not her poly-count). Her acrobatics while shooting is very cool. I think a more action orientated Tomb Raider would do Lara some good. Also I prefer to beleive that the Tomb Raider movie never existed.
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."