Hey there! Oldtime PSO player here who's wondering about a few things about PSU.

I'm thinking about buying PSU for PS2 and wanna know if I should get the original PSU or AotI? I'm mostly gonna be playing Story mode and Extra Mode and maybe try out Online after a while. But does AotI contain the same content as the original AND the new content or just the new? If it's just new content, can I switch between them or if I start playing AotI does that mean I'm stuck there?

tl:dr Do AotI contain the the new and the old story mode from original PSU or do I have to buy both to experience the full storyline?

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

You need both to experence the full story line. If you just want it for online, get AOI

woooo I found a dollar

prepare for disapointment . dont expect a pso storyline. expect an old inuyasha type storyline

On 2008-04-22 10:48, Rayokarna wrote:
    You need both to experence the full story line. If you just want it for online, get AOI
    Ah thanks for the quick answer! But If I finish the first game then load my character in AoiT (I assume that can be done) can I still go back to the areas in the orignal PSU in both story and extra mode? Or do AoiT contain the old areas? Or am I just screwed?

On 2008-04-22 10:51, enoch wrote:
    prepare for disapointment . dont expect a pso storyline. expect an old inuyasha type storyline
    Meh, I just wanna see it to know it. It's nicer to know the story (even if it's none existent) from the game then reading about it so I can figure out what's happening in AoiT Also I've never seen Inuyasha