Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

So I got to play with Phalanx today and did Ultimate Famitsu. I was 104 with a measly Dragon Slayer, Double Saber, and a Varista. His advice?? Stick to the gun. Sure enough I did, I didn't do half the damage Phalanx was, but we managed to barely finish Famitsu. It was a pure adrenaline rush trying to play Ep. II like that even though it felt like I was way out of my league.

Later I play a game and give a guy my guild card. He notices my Guild Card says 100% legit and was wondering why I was only usin' a Dragon Slayer. I told him I prefer to find the commonly duped items. I did tell him I was looking for a Mechgun with % and he actually had one to give me. It was a simple Vise Mechgun, which is quite a common rare, but it sure made my day as I can't find the thing with my ID. He tells me to stay Legit and has to leave, so we call it a good game.

It's people like this that make my struggle of using armor which isn't rare, so I get hurt alot, and simple weapons with Hit % one of the most enjoyable experiences in playing any online game.

To those who keep it Legit and real, I thank you.

PS - This is not aimed as a flame argument against dupers. It's just a shout-out to the those few I've come across that have helped me tremendously in improving my gameplay and giving me that push to wanna keep playing.

Your Title (optional)

Well looks like its back to the ver.1 and 2 days.....

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Ugh, I'm still offline so of course I'm still legit, but it really pisses me off when I am at a friend's house and I watch them accepting dupes, I know it's their game and I shouldn't care about what they do, but for some reason it pisses me off when they say, "omg ppl on pso r teh nicest, always givin me free rares for no reason!!11"

To those who keep it Legit and real, I thank you.
    You're welcome... :')

Legit for LIFE!

Post Farmer (minus the S)

tr00

I Second that you are welcome Darcon

Can duping be done on the us gamecube version.. I know that it is done in the JA..

Im also offline... unfortunatly... But as more and more of these topics appear i wonder if i would tolerate the non exicting ethics thats going on online... I will never understand why one would accept an ultra rare when the giver wants nothing in return... When will people understand that when making these "ultra" rare common, the lifespan of PSO deminish drasticly... The whole concept of the game is to become as powerful as possible... No one can deny that... And to set aside the problem by saying "Dont play with the dupers and hackers then" is flawed... No matter how resiliant you prove yourself to be, the fact that everybody that cheats will be more powerful than you will get tiring (been there)... In the end no one will lift an eyebrow for the "ultra" rares. Even if you did find a ultra rare all by yourself, no one would believe you... Its at that very moment you realize it was all in vain. Your thumbs bleed and so did your eyes, but for what?? To come to rest with your demons?? Yes, a little bit... But what you really want is some god damn recognision for your hard work! But you wont get it, not even in the slightest. As far as im concerned, rares are the very essence of the game. And its all going down the drain.

O well... All of this has been said before i guess... Its no use really, i know.. But i wanted to say that....

MAY ALL CHEATERS DROWN IN THEIR OWN EXCREMENT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: elfin on 2003-01-21 01:19 ]</font>

Hey Darcon, if you're looking for mechguns with good %'s check the weapon shop everytime you stock up.

I eventually found my prize pig, Charge Gatling +6 with 50hit and 50 machine.

When you reach a certain level, the store will sell you weapons that have photon efficiencies to 2 areas, and they can go up to 50% but no higher.

Still, 50 hit aint too shabby...

It's hard to be legit... I must say, how do you do it?