Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

"Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We are currently investigating your account and working to resolve the error which is preventing you from being able to log in. Your account will likely stay in a “pending cancel” state until we are able to resolve this.

Your account was also signed up for a PSO:BB subscription (which has been cancelled); you will not be charged for this.

Please do not take any further action with your account at this time; I will let you know as soon as we have more information or further steps to take. In the meantime, we do apologize for the inconvenience in your being unable to access the game.

Thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter."

Atleast they are trying.. I'm not geting billed for that fubar >_>

yes.. wait.. no? what???

On 2008-05-06 08:39, Saraphina wrote:
    "Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We are currently investigating your account and working to resolve the error which is preventing you from being able to log in. Your account will likely stay in a “pending cancel” state until we are able to resolve this.

Your account was also signed up for a PSO:BB subscription (which has been cancelled); you will not be charged for this.

Please do not take any further action with your account at this time; I will let you know as soon as we have more information or further steps to take. In the meantime, we do apologize for the inconvenience in your being unable to access the game.

Thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter."

Atleast they are trying.. I'm not geting billed for that fubar >_>

I received the same type of message when I emailed them about the error.

lol @ gothica getting 065'd.

Yea, this is getting ridiculous. I've had this damn error since the 25th lol. I have tomorrow off hopefully they fix it by then D<(probably not though)

They just copy & paste that message. Everyone has gotten the same resonse.

On 2008-05-06 10:10, 2Eleven wrote:
    They just copy & paste that message. Everyone has gotten the same resonse.
    Do you think they are going to hand type every reply to the many people having the problem. I wouldnt i'd copy and paste too.

id have like hundrads of replys t reply too if i did.

My account billing time is 3 hours ago, and it is still stay the same. no billing has been made yet.
    I don't dare to log off from my account now. How can I check if I got the same problem error 65 or not without log off from game??

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

it usually takes a day.Yeah,a day.

well the site say mine was due may 3rd and i just got error 065 today may 6, so you have some time.

Regardless, at this point it really doesn't matter. Actions speak louder than words, and thus far Sega's actions have been more in line with the screenshot than with the tired lines "We're every bit as concerned about it as you, We're working as hard as we can to find a solution". After a week and a half, I find that hard to believe.
    Assuming my knowledge is accurate and Sega of Europe controls the billing servers while Sega of America GMs the game (SoA doesn't even have direct control of the game servers, do they?) ... there's only so much screaming in impotent fury that they can do at what is practically another company to get them to fix the problem.

I recall hearing last year, when those rat bastard hackers were running rampant, that the SoA GMs told ST if they aren't given more power to manage NA PC/PS2, it will die. ST seemed to listen partially because after that period (when Ryuk made his "comeback tour") they were able to actually compensate people for what they lost.

However, they still can't do everything. I think we'd have been a lot better off if Sega of America had control of the billing and game servers on top of GMing them ... rather than spreading the tasks across international branches.

I don't know why this wasn't done, but I would have to guess they had financial reasons for doing so, considering how clumsyorchid said that all international PSO servers had to be killed off as PSU wasn't making enough money (internationally) to support them.

I'm guessing that during PSO:BB the SoA GMs were merely glorified forum moderators, with little power to affect the game ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-05-06 14:10 ]</font>

It's almost 3 days and I have not been billed yet.

PlaySega.com says May 4th is when Im suppose to be billed. Odd thing is when I look at my Bank Statement for last month, I was billed on April 7th and not the 4th.