View Poll Results: 3rd billing problem but this time they added a kicker!u cant cancel and renew aoi subscription but u

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • has this happened to you just now?

0 0%
  • has been an ongoing problem for you?

1 50.00%
  • or have you flown under sega's radar?

1 50.00%

3rd billing problem but this time they added a kicker!u cant cancel and renew aoi subscription but u can get excluvise rights to pay for psobb which stopped recieving payments since jan 9th and has been permanently shutdown since march 31st! lets here for Sega!

cant believe im saying this but,im really starting to consider quitting ps service after being a customer for 7 years.

I'm just shocked that they haven't fixed the billing problem yet. I had problems with it twice. After that I decided to get the six-month plan. Since it doesn't auto-renew your account (you have to do it manually twice a year), you shouldn't have any problems after that. At least I haven't had any problems since then.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

On 2008-04-27 09:29, stukasa wrote:
    I'm just shocked that they haven't fixed the billing problem yet. I had problems with it twice. After that I decided to get the six-month plan. Since it doesn't auto-renew your account (you have to do it manually twice a year), you shouldn't have any problems after that. At least I haven't had any problems since then.
    where is this "mythical six month plan" you speak of?

On 2008-04-27 09:31, fighgunners wrote:
    Ever since the first day of PSU's release, the 6-month plan has always been available for me.

On 2008-04-27 09:31, fighgunners wrote:
    On the PlaySega site, login and go to "New Subscription." There should be two options: 1) 30-day recurring (this is the one that causes the billing problem), and 2) 180-day non-recurring (you have to renew this one yourself every six months). I highlighted it in red below:

Do you see an option like this?

If you DO decide to switch, I think you'll have to cancel your current subscription first and then switch to the new one. It won't affect anything in the game though.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^