Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, I really don't mind getting PM's about errors I always fix things promptly when I KNOW about it. I just don't exactly have free time to spend all the time browsing the forums and looking for attacks on what mistakes I have made. If I have free time its workign on new guides, new features, new content, new contests, new events, oh god the list goes on.

*scratches head* eRUPT I hope you didn't take my playful jab as an 'attack' on yourself. Nobody (myself included) expects the database to be pristine and perfect since there are so many items/pages to manage there. But ahh well. If I find any more errors, I'll PM you.

Llama, make sure you balance out your mat usage. You don't want to overdo it and max out your ATP at level 100 do you? I just did that because well... I could. Now I'm looking to balance out my new RAmarl and make sure I get the most out of that 250 limit.

Baranz launcher eh? How slow is it compared to a regular shotgun? Is it the character animation or the missles? Either way, it sounds tasty.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

It's the missile speed which is the drawback to the Baranz Launcher. The character animations are fine - they're the same as that of a Final Impact. The missiles travel slower than the energy bolt from a Final Impact, which means they reach their target later.

Because the missiles travel in a straight line and do not deviate, they have a higher chance of missing moving enemies.

My vote reguardless would go to heavens punisher and spread needle

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Zero, do you know just how much the HP special does in Ultimate? I mean, is it a preset damage like everyone says it is, or is it scaled according to your MST?

I don't know, I've always been happy with the regular weapons. I have a Hell Arms with a hit bonus of %50, and that does me just fine in Ult.

Most of my favorate weapons are the regular ones, now that I think about it, dispite still having a small collection of other things just because they look nice.

(Edit- Evil rampant comma!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phebes on 2003-01-22 06:36 ]</font>

On 2003-01-22 05:23, Elusive_Llama wrote:
    Zero, do you know just how much the HP special does in Ultimate? I mean, is it a preset damage like everyone says it is, or is it scaled according to your MST?
    Dont quote me on this but i dont think it has anything to do with MST because i used it (a racaseal) with someone else (a ramar) and he was only taking off 10 more HP than I was and i was a lower level than him. I'm only in vhard right now (level 70) and the special is taking of 280 on all boomas and sharks, havent played much mines or ruins, but it does have 30 to dark like im suspecting most are so that will help with its normal attack as far as the special, im not sure.

Shot's r great guns but there weak i wish there was a strong shot gun but i have yet to find one so i stick wit a rifles class weapons like ano rifle
    c bringers rifle.