Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

It has to be the most retarded concept ever added to this game.

Slave To Sega

I knew there was a limit to the amount of materials you can use, but it appears that my lvl 117 HUcaseal is spent, and there's no way I used that amount already.

Nuts.

Game balance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Percival on 2003-01-21 09:29 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

If there was no limit to the amount of mats that could be used, dupers would have new items to dupe, creating a chain of characters with huge stats really fast. This would suck. Like the previous post said, it's for game balance.

Plus, it's only fair that humans get more mats since newmans and androids have tp/ho regen.

Crazy Monkeys!!!!

Imagin a maxed out lvl 1. Where's the fun in that? Why would you even bother to lvl?

In version 2, I had max stats at level 150 from materials, so I didn't need to level except for HP. Yes, material limits retard our stat growth, very good :3

Team Legit Panzer Davil

I like the Mat limit...

I just wish I had a Human to use the 250 one...

Androids/Newmen get their HP/TP regen, which really isn't that good truthfully... more mats is definately more advantagous. But then again, bots and newmen have higher overall stats for their 'class' stat (i.e. MST, ATA/POW), and have more HP... so in the end, they will have higher stats (in these areas) no matter how many mats a human uses.

So I think it is a good balance.

Hi Acid Rain, not sure if you remember me.

Anyway I like the limit. It makes your character pretty unique from others of the same class since you build yours differently. I just don't like how Humans get 250 and Newman/Android get 150, as if HP/TP regen are worth the loss of 100 materials. And to add to that, Newman TP regen isn't even as fast as an Android's HP regen at the same level. It's only really useful in battle mode, imo.

I like the idea, but Luck should be a seperate mat spentage. After all, it's the rarest of the materials to find, and the max is 100. Big whoop. Also, wtf is up with TP materials not existing in the real game other than the challenges?... freaking stupid. But oh well.