View Poll Results: I'm in kind of a "poll" mood today.

Personally I'm the kind of player that does back

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Back to back runs for hours! Lobbies are for nubs.

17 20.24%
  • I take a 5 minute break after almost every run.

28 33.33%
  • I break when inventory is full.

25 29.76%
  • I spend more time lobby chatting than running.

8 9.52%
  • I afk in the lobbies A LOT!

1 1.19%
  • We got new missions for MAG? WHAAA?!?

3 3.57%
  • I do nothing but dance during events (beatrix). ;p

2 2.38%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm in kind of a "poll" mood today.

Personally I'm the kind of player that does back to back runs for 6 hours straight without break. The only time you will see me in a lobby is when we are replacing a party member that just left. I absolutely HATE downtime between runs. What about you?

Unless I'm in a party I usually dwadle in the lobby for a few minutes before going back to a mission.

I take breaks alot these days. I just can't seem to keep my focus on PSU for any extended period of time.

Which makes me slightly sad, really.

I try as hard as I can to avoid spam. For the most part I just run out of the counter to the woman and buy stuff then back in the counter, and so forth.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

I do nothing but dance during events because I'm busy working 9+ hour days on the weekends and/or sleeping :3
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I sit offline seething over Sega's incompetence and being 065'd.

"I do nothing but dance during events (beatrix). ;p" Thats Me only vote.

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

You know what, I'm from the South, and we like to stop and smell the roses. I really don't mind taking breaks (length depending on what I want to get done). However, I don't like being in the lobby in universe 02 during events and around hot spots, so I might not take lobby breaks depending on where I am as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-05-05 10:09 ]</font>

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I work during the day so I only play at night, but I'm a pretty casual player. I'll do maybe two or three runs, then call it quits. On the weekends I usually do 2-3 runs in the morning and then 2-3 more at night. I don't want to get sick of this game too quickly!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

I'm the exact opposite of you (McFly), i spend most of my time doing random crap in the lobbies rather than running missions. Proof is, i subscribed on 1st January, 2007, my highest char is lvl 54 right now ; the one i played the most with is lvl 50 and got almost 500 hours on it, barely afk'd. Not so long ago, we were about to do a mission with my friends and ended up talking about random crap for like three hours at the mission counter, and finally we all left to sleep without doing the mission as it was 5am. Wanted to take some advantage of MAG to lvl a bit by joining in from times to times, but error65 is in the place.
    Also, there are two reasons to that. The first is i can't run the mission twice in a row or i get totally bored and quit playing for the day (not only PSU, every game where you spam the same thing repeatedly bores me as a hell). The second, connected to boredom again, is that on every game i play, i somehow can't get past the halfway to lvl cap. After having reached such levels, i always feel incredibly bored and want to reroll another character ; mostly because i have the feeling when i'm a low level i still have plenty of things to do and discover while i'm afraid of having nothing to do but spamming the same stupid thing endlessly once i would reach endgame. Hence, i'm leveling as slow as possible to avoid rerolling, which i don't really want to, though the mid-levels feeling i described right above is much stronger than the one telling me not to reroll.