Like everyone knows the Hunter class is the most common class in PSO. To be different i made a FOnewearl which is probally the second most rare character u see. The begining was alot of work. From lv 1 to 30 i felt weak and useless when playing with other people. It was alot of work training and leveling up my character. Especially the amount of money that u must waste on fluids. Now being at lv 77 i feel that all my work has paid off. I can equip Hunter weapons... Soul Eatter, DBL etc. and my ATP is almost maxed with shifta. 918 with the Soul Eatter. Plus my MST is really high 610 and almost maxed out. My Def is around 400 something using Parasite Wear: Del Rol which is probally my only weakness. But with high ATP and MST that is the ulitmate character right there. I can cast Techniques from far away with huge amounts of damage then finish them off with my Soul Eatter with no problem. I now make Hunters at higher levels then me look bad. Plus at the same time i serve as a support character using Shifta and Deband and healing. Im glad i went with a Force now this must be the best class at the end.