Shigga Barec 0/7 Asking price is 9.5 6 mil
    my shop name is Sam, GT is KSI BFGfreak.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFGfreak on 2008-05-12 10:03 ]</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraMKIV View Post
    Oh wow! I'm lucky my xbox RROD'ed...Thanks MS, you saved me from the rollback.
    I hear ya! THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

that's pretty pricey. The shigga barec sucks until it's grinded. And having it's max grind be 7, that gives it only 5 more ATP at most than a non grinded shigga baret if it can even make it to 7/7 before it breaks again.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Blame the other people pricing the shigga barecs; the 6/6 is going for 8 mil, the 7/7 is going for 11 mil. Now an ungrinded weapon should go between the two max grinded ones correct?

umm, no?if it was a 6/7 or 6/8, then yes, but ungrinded and broken? should be much cheaper

There, it's 6 mil now.

Update May 14th: there are currently 4 Shigga Barecs on the 360 market, the best being a 6/6 for 7 mil, just stronger than an ungrinded Shigga Desta. For 1 mil less, I am giving you the chance to have a shotgun that can be as strong as the regular Shigga Baret, and looks cool to boot.

On 2008-05-11 20:01, jayster wrote:
    that's pretty pricey. The shigga barec sucks until it's grinded. And having it's max grind be 7, that gives it only 5 more ATP at most than a non grinded shigga baret if it can even make it to 7/7 before it breaks again.
    Kubara Shotguns don't even need grinding. I use a 0/10 Destac, and do 20 less per bullet than a Desta. Considering for that I get 200PP more I'd say it's a worthwhile tradeoff. I still do 600+ per bullet with the Destac anyway.

Barec is just a more expensive, slightly better Destac, so it doesn't suck. Basically, Shotguns have low ATP anyway (a Desta has what, about 117?), so their damage is primarily reliant on your PA's and your character's ATP. Unless you're a low level PT, a Barec will perform fine.

I don't even play on 360, but I don't think people should dismiss Kubara shotguns so easily- they're very good weapons.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

it isnt that we dismiss kubara products, it is the fact it is a non0grinded BROKEN weapon....that severely drops its value. ATM there are 4 on the market, a 4/4 for 3.5, a 4/5 for 4 mil, the 0/7 for 6 mil, and a 6/6 for basically 7

Do you see a problem with his logic on it being worth that much due to the fact it has more chances of being grinded, over the ones that already are grinded?