Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well I'm part of the 80% of people very disapointed with the whole dark fish crap. Does anyone know if Falz is going to be what it's suposed to be in the new mission thats coming? I mean falz is suposed ot be some supreme darkness that hreatens the whole universe and that battle was hella anti climatic... A grass assassin is closer to falz than this abomination
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm

On 2008-05-12 04:15, SnowfoxZero wrote:
    Well I'm part of the 80% of people very disapointed with the whole dark fish crap. Does anyone know if Falz is going to be what it's suposed to be in the new mission thats coming? I mean falz is suposed ot be some supreme darkness that hreatens the whole universe and that battle was hella anti climatic... A grass assassin is closer to falz than this abomination
    But...but...you can make sushi out of him?

Ya I was kind of pissed that the 4 staged one hit killing machine was turned into a reskin of de rol le. Eh what ya gonna do?

bitchingbitchingbitching.
    Seriously, I have enough of that crap.
    What do YOU think, heh?
    Of course it will be the same damn fish!

You guys want the original?? HERE you have your supreme darkness:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2008-05-12 04:20 ]</font>

I woulda gave the idiots at sega MAJOR RESPECT if they would have used a model of the original falz. that would have been pretty bad ass. or they could have even kept it the same as pso, either would have been great. we already have a form of de rol le, its in moatoob. another is just dumb. they keep releasing "new content" and its just reskins of old stuff and gets reptitive fast. just my .02

On 2008-05-12 04:19, Mysterious-G wrote:
    bitchingbitchingbitching.
    Seriously, I have enough of that crap.
    What do YOU think, heh?
    Of course it will be the same damn fish!

You guys want the original?? HERE you have your supreme darkness:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2008-05-12 04:20 ]</font>

RAnewearl Extraordinaire AerisZeal's Avatar

Honestly I'm glad they did a Dark "Fish", if anyone was paying attention to the old Phantasy Star series they'd know that he's never the same form twice and well... he's never been a fish.

If you want some enemie that looks liekthat, go kill Fakis.

Sega reskin all the sh.t in the Illusion A looks like good way to make a f..king $$$$$$$$$$$$$ A Sega You rip of Forest of Illusion is a old pso leverl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-05-12 04:34 ]</font>

On 2008-05-12 04:28, AerisZeal wrote:
    Honestly I'm glad they did a Dark "Fish", if anyone was paying attention to the old Phantasy Star series they'd know that he's never the same form twice and well... he's never been a fish.
    yes and falz has never resembled an enemy that already exists, with the same attacks as an enemy that already exists in the same arena of an enemy that already exists... too lazy to come up with something new so they reskin it. its much easier and they make the same ammount of money, so why should they care, right? thats been their philosophy since 2004

MY understanding of MAG & Project DF is that as an incomplete simulation, placeholder information is sometimes used, now, whilst I think Mr Falz could use a trip to the Gym as I have more touble with Rappy Pascas (or whatever the name is), I don't think its that big a deal that he is a flying eel at the moment. Surely when we eventually get to take a trip to Rykos we'll run into the real thing, complete with a more suitable skin?

Of course, I could be being totally ignorant, its been a year since I was up to date on PSU stuff...

Well, on Seal of The Dark God is the same dark fish, but probably with twice the HP from the one on program DF...I guess...
    There might be another mission after that one with a 2nd form of falz...but still not released on jp, so it's just speculation for now (there's data on the disc of a 2nd form, reskin of the fakis 2nd form though ._.)
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom