Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, I don't know if I'd call it humorous. From the looks of it, she must have some sort of problem/issue. Even if that's not the case, maybe she wasn't in her normal state-of-mind during that video. To be honest, I think it's depressing more than anything. I can see why some people don't see the entertainment in this video, but I guess I can see why some people would find it funny as well. Everybody's different, anyways.

On 2008-05-13 16:11, eXo wrote:
    On 2008-05-13 13:52, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
    I must've missed the funny part because I never laughed. It was mildy amusing but nothing really seemed hilarious. The jokes thrown in didn't really get anything out of me.
    Lighten up ... watching someone make a dang fool out of themselves is always good entertainment .
    I'd laugh if it was funny but it's really not getting me. There's other silly things like this but the entire video's joke layout is kind of dated (or at least I find it old).

I must've missed the funny part because I never laughed. It was mildy amusing but nothing really seemed hilarious. The jokes thrown in didn't really get anything out of me.
    Lighten up ... watching someone make a dang fool out of themselves is always good entertainment .
    Sorry I don't fit into your queue on what I should view as humorous. I found her at best annoying and at worst pitiful. It wasn't funny to me, it was rather sad and depressing to see someone do something like that.

Well, since I understand what she is really saying, it's just funny with the captions to see how it sounds as if she was a foreigner.

Like those middle eastern music videos with the captions..."Girly Man!"

ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

i liked it very much but not the best thing i have ever seen

One word. Wow.

On 2008-05-13 19:59, Blitzkommando wrote:
    Sorry I don't fit into your queue on what I should view as humorous. I found her at best annoying and at worst pitiful. It wasn't funny to me, it was rather sad and depressing to see someone do something like that.

Well to each their own humor is one of the homan traits that make us individuals everyone likes different stuff

That look like the DC subways since NYC trains don't looks like that but I haven't seen anyone act like in the trains so far.....

On 2008-05-14 21:55, EJ wrote:
    That look like the DC subways since NYC trains don't looks like that[...]
    It happened on the MARTA in Atlanta...it was on the local news. I did a double take when I heard them playing the video. =p

That video would have sucked if it hadn't been for the funny subtitles.
    Turbosig.