Thread: Mag problems

Ok, so I've followed the Power/Mind Rati guide and I've stumbled on a problem. Everytime I manage to evolve the Mag into a Rati, it devolves into an Apsaras. This has already happened twice, one of them was today. Whether I keep playing for a while and feed it or store it in the bank and come back later for it, it always changes back into an Apsaras.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had the same problem and if so, what they did to fix or work around it. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with playing on the private servers, as well.

When does it devolve? The next feeding? What version of the game are you playing? Is everything else staying as it should between saves?

PSOBB Private servers have some mag issues with mags devolving like that. More or less you're screwed and should ask over there rather than here

On 2008-05-13 07:27, Ketchup345 wrote:
    When does it devolve? The next feeding? What version of the game are you playing? Is everything else staying as it should between saves?
    When it turns into a Rati, it stays that way for the duration of the current play session. Whenever I log off and return, it's shifted into an Apsaras. I've tried logging in and out, as well as storing it in the 'bank' as I log out then come back for it at log in, only to find it changed.

Everything else is the same. I haven't noticed anything unusual.

On 2008-05-13 07:29, Jaspaller wrote:
    PSOBB Private servers have some mag issues with mags devolving like that. More or less you're screwed and should ask over there rather than here
    Appreciate the suggestion, and I have tried doing so there. Unfortunately for some reason I can't register over there. The process itself is a success but no email activation arrives, nor can I log in even with my chosen username and password. I am scouring the forums as I type this, though, to see if anyone else has similar issues or - better - a way to fix this.

Someone over there recommended that to avoid the problem one would have to bank the Mag at level 99, log out and log in again, then raise it to level 100 - ie, its 4th evolution - then bank it once more and repeat the log in/out procedure.

I have no way of verifying this now, and won't for a long time, since I have no Mag that meets that criteria and I dread creating another one just to hit another brick wall

On 2008-05-13 11:01, Acrise wrote:

Appreciate the suggestion, and I have tried doing so there. Unfortunately for some reason I can't register over there. The process itself is a success but no email activation arrives, nor can I log in even with my chosen username and password. I am scouring the forums as I type this, though, to see if anyone else has similar issues or - better - a way to fix this.
    I've had the same problem. After many times trying I finally gave up.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury