• Two or three high spells

10 18.52%
  • Well rounded mediocre spells

39 72.22%
  • Character level

5 9.26%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

I want to know what people look for in a techer:
    One of two techs that are really high or all of the techs well rounded? or do you just look at the level of the character?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-05-14 15:30 ]</font>

a techer that knows what he's true job in the game
    a techer that actually heals, Buffs etc

well I get that but you cant tell that outside of a mission. I'm only asking because Ive gone up to people spamming need techer for s and take someone else who has diga at 35 and the rest at 2 while I've got ALL my techs averaging around 18. My lowest one is 13. I just want to know whats the deal?

in terms of techs...
    high level techs that most techers don't use, or rarely seen in parties.
    Like Noszonde, Damfoie, Damdiga...etc. the techs that really require time to level.

On 2008-05-14 01:10, BlackEyeKing wrote:
    well I get that but you cant tell that outside of a mission. I'm only asking because Ive gone up to people spamming need techer for s and take someone else who has diga at 35 and the rest at 2 while I've got ALL my techs averaging around 18. My lowest one is 13. I just want to know whats the deal?
    It can be possible they dont look through all their
    tech PA's? Maybe they just grab the 1st techer they
    see. I got a few high leveled tech PA's as a FT, but I hear your point at just having like 1 or 2 attack techs high and the rest VERY low. That be very unbalanced and wouldnt help the team as much as someone with a majority of thier techs balanced.
    Even if that Diga was lvl 40, it be a very slow
    process of hitting things and doing the whole area with just that no matter what the situation isnt
    very helpful to the party imo. I like to support so
    most of my techs are balanced.

Mr. DDT/Sin/A Known Stranger/Your Destruction

I dont like playing on my techer cuz the time it takes to level some spells and then you have people using T dance and other photon arts that knock the monsters around so when you do cast an attack spell it miss >_<

Based on your choices I'd probably pick the well-rounded techer. Leveling all their techs shows they're more serious about the job and they see the value in using techs other than just Nosdiga/Diga/Foie/Dambarta. I'd also check the level of their support techs (healing and buffs) since that gives you an idea how much support they do.

I definitely wouldn't pick based on their character level, that means almost nothing in this game.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

To be completely honest, I couldn't care less as long as they heal me and stuff. Well, even then, I rarely make other people's weaknesses my business, so I probably wouldn't even notice what level stuff a techer has. But I'm a Libra, so I'll say balanced is always the way to go.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Where is the option for a techer with all techs 31+?????????

Oh wait, they're too rare to be considered....

They simply take too long for many people to have a full spread of 31+ techs. I know I've been raising stuff ever since the game launched and I only have but a few things past 31.

I certainly don't look specifically for fighters with all sorts of high grinded/somewhat rare/high percentage equipment; and that's possible in much less time.

In general, those who have those really high techs, across the board, are probably closing on their 2000 hour. So you might as well simply ask how many hours they have on their character counter. If it's around 1000, perhaps they don't have too many up there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-14 10:15 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.