On 2008-05-15 23:32, XenithFlare wrote:
I stand by the fact that people who spend huge amounts of money like that are morons. Plain and simple. No sane person with real, hard-earned meseta would waste two stacks of 99mil on a single 50% POS Rucar. Player shop values are nine times out of ten overinflated, and have been since almost the beginnig of the game.

As for the chances of getting a 50%... synthing a metric fuckton of Muktrands isnt the same as synthing a Rucar; you don't generally mass-synth something like that. One could synth 500 weapons and only ever come out with one 50% (I know, I'm well over 1k synths with a sinle 50 to show for it), but rare S-ranks seem to be exceptional when it comes to elemental percentage. Of all the S-ranks I've synthed, I think there's only ever been three under 24%. People synth single S-ranks all the time, and more often than not it comes out at a high %. So... take that as you will.

Back on topic: nothing is worth 99mil, and 99mil worth of haxeta is worth nothing,
Go ahead and search for Rucars by price and tell me how many you see that are trash percentages versus how many are high. Most people I know only want at LEAST 30% or higher, me personally I only ever try for 40+. The big difference between the people who spend that much money and you is that they actually know how to make money a LOT easier than you do, this game post-exansion is not 'hard earned' meseta in any way.
I'm sure youd change your opinion on things being worth that much money if you actually had any items that were worth that much.