Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

I wouldn't be surprised if the faces become one flat mapped surface like in older PS2 games. Well, maybe there will a shape to it and the nose but its not going to be the same. Its totally gonna happen.

This may sound like a stupid question, but I don't import at all. Where is a good site to import japanese games?
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

On 2008-05-18 08:57, EspioKaos wrote:
    Something I just now realized about the character data import thing: the special prize being given out (either Vivienne Fluge or Whitill Wing) is not for use in Phantasy Star Portable, but in Ambition of the Illuminus! (I've updated this info in the initial post.)

wait, so we need to go out and buy the psp game just to get one of those special items in the pc ver? that fucking sux. i hope i can just ask a friend w/ the psp ver to import my char data to their game so i can get the items. *grumble*
    Quit PSO2

On 2008-05-20 13:22, Inazuma wrote:
    wait, so we need to go out and buy the psp game just to get one of those special items in the pc ver? that fucking sux. i hope i can just ask a friend w/ the psp ver to import my char data to their game so i can get the items. *grumble*
    I doubt it'll be the only way to get these items, but for now it's the only known method.

On 2008-05-19 20:20, amtalx wrote:
    I bunch of monkeys drinking bleach could outperform ST's programmers.
    Now that's not fair. Don't compare monkeys to ST.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Meh not impressed. The current PSU isn't even fully unlocked and they are starting on a portable verison? Condicering thre problems that ps2 and xbox have I'd agree with the monkeys outpreforming ST comment.

On 2008-05-20 13:25, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2008-05-20 13:22, Inazuma wrote:
    I doubt it'll be the only way to get these items, but for now it's the only known method.
    If it's like the Knuckle... u_u

And about the special mission commemorating the sale of Phantasy Star Portable, it will be released for everyone or we will have to unlock this mission by import of our character data from PC/PS2 ver. to PSP?

On 2008-05-15 08:28, EspioKaos wrote:
    It is unknown if those who import their data from the original PSU will receive a special item.
    I don't think: only PSU:AOTI is specified.

Is the data transfer made by USB or by server?

I'll probably pick it up since I stopped playing PSU. I've got a PSP so it's worth a try, although I'll be waiting for the North American version (if they release it here) since I can't read Japanese.