Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

D= who is that smexy cast?

On 2008-05-15 09:19, xRedd206x wrote:
    Are there any details about the consoles getting the newclasses and bosses?
    None. As far as I understand, data for any other bosses than what we already have does not exist in the game. (I'm not counting the other forms of Dark Falz found in the game through hacking.)

On 2008-05-15 09:19, Pietepiet wrote:
    http://jeux-france.com/images0_4_27066.html

here's a scan of the article, by the way. I didn't see it on either of those two pages.
    Excellent! Thanks!

On 2008-05-15 09:21, xRedd206x wrote:
    D= who is that smexy cast?
    The CAST is Vivienne. She is supposed to be a new CAST prototype from GRM. Our other new character is Helga Neumann. You may recall her as Howzer's sidekick in the moving comic, Shadow of the Arkgard.

EDIT: Grammar. o:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-05-15 09:38 ]</font>

Gah!!! make seed-type nanoblast!!!!

If you import this from JP, I imagine your characters from the US servers can't be imported, correct? Is there any word on bringing this title to the US and EU markets?

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

if you cant import your levels or equipment then whats the point? ST fails again
    and it sounds like grinding is even worse than in AOI.

ill pass on this game
    Quit PSO2

On 2008-05-15 09:36, EspioKaos wrote:

The CAST is Vivienne. She is supposed to be a new CAST prototype from GRM. Our other new character is Helga Neumann. You may recall her as Howzer's sidekick in the moving comic, Shadow of the Arkgard.
    Spoiler!

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Wait, does it say it imports online characters? I would think they mean offline ones.

And we don't know if helga dies, he just leaves her for dead. Or that's just how that episode ends, lol

On 2008-05-15 09:59, Kylie wrote:
    If you import this from JP, I imagine your characters from the US servers can't be imported, correct? Is there any word on bringing this title to the US and EU markets?
    No official word yet. But I'm sure it'll be released outside of Japan at some point. Which means I need to invest in a PSP. One of these days. <_<;

On 2008-05-15 10:11, chibichibi wrote:
    Spoiler!
    We don't know for certain that she's dead. She allowed Howzer to fuse SEED within her, so I'm sure that would enable her to survive a sword slash and gunshot. Besides, this story takes place at the same time as [i]Shadow of the Arkguard[/i], so that battle depicted in the comic may end up being in the game. Or, it could be a completely new battle with SEED-Helga attempting to exact her revenge on Ethan for their previous encounter.

On 2008-05-15 10:34, SabZero wrote:
    Wait, does it say it imports online characters? I would think they mean offline ones.
    It says online. The developers specifically say character data from network mode can be imported to PSP.

So happy to have a PSP...

Edit: So... we can assume that on PSP, our characters will have frozen faces like regular PSU? Or, will the faces just not be able to be customized?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zantra on 2008-05-15 10:48 ]</font>