Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

If they lock the old leaderboard and start a new one they going to give out another 500 shotguns?

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

i hope =)
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

That's what it sounds like to me. They're opening a huge can of bitching if they don't count the old leaderboard. *shudders at thought* Though, to be honest, I have a feeling most of the new one will mirror the old one.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

But it would also bring its value down and the people that got 2 or more shotguns on the first leaderboard could easly snag a few more by continuing to play as much as they did.....

Im going to have to trade something to get a shotgun as i dont play alot. only going to get a few lvs to get last 2 chars to 130

People on the original boards get their shotguns, and those characters can not win another from the new board. They should be releasing more info on how this second board will work in regards to number of people on it, I seriously doubt it will be 500 slots however.

The ones that got 2 shotguns on the first board with their first 2 chars can use the 2 other chars to get 2 more shotguns on the new board easy with the easy leveling up, transfering PA and equipment .

Or people with more than one account

I hope they add another 500 shotguns. It'll make their value drop making them much more affordable since that'll be the only way I can get one =D
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

While I'm not personally after a Spread Needle, I'm kinda disappointed that they're gonna add (supposedly) another 500 more. Realistically I doubt it'll be that many, but anything >150 is gonna severely mess with their worth in shops.

Also, let's keep in mind this is a 14* item here people. It's bad enough there's gonna be a million Pushans flying around, I was kinda hoping they'd leave all the ubar rarz to actually be... well, ubar rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Egg99 on 2008-05-16 11:14 ]</font>

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm all for this. This satisfies the players who worked on the old leaderboards, and gives those unfortunate another chance to obtain one as well. I sure didn't expect them to do something like this, I'm surprised and proud.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

On 2008-05-16 10:16, Soulvayne wrote:
    People on the original boards get their shotguns, and those characters can not win another from the new board. They should be releasing more info on how this second board will work in regards to number of people on it, I seriously doubt it will be 500 slots however.
    I prefer 1000 Spead Needles over fairness.