Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2008-05-16 11:06, Egg99 wrote:
    While I'm not personally after a Spread Needle, I'm kinda disappointed that they're gonna add (supposedly) another 500 more. Realistically I doubt it'll be that many, but anything >150 is gonna severely mess with their worth in shops.

Also, let's keep in mind this is a 14* item here people. It's bad enough there's gonna be a million Pushans flying around, I was kinda hoping they'd leave all the ubar rarz to actually be... well, ubar.
    Keep in mind people that at 10 this babys ATP is 232. For grinding purposes and for the sake of other peoples wallets, it best be 1000 so the true Spead Needles power can be used, well, almost.

Since the leaderboard extension only affects PC/PS2 people (or at least it should), I really don't think they're going to hand out an extra 500 Needles.

can i get some confirmation please that xbox players will get the new leaderboard?? if its true im so gonna work my **** off for a needle..

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Hey all you whining complaining people.

Do you have any friends who were BEGGING and PLEADING with Sega for 2 weeks going...
    "Oh Sega Lords of the Underworld please let me play Your Game ... I beg of you PRETTY PLEASE..."

I mean come on. its not my friends fault that they were locked out for 2 weeks. This is the least Sega could do.

Frick with the 065's we could miss the 200 million total due to all them people not logging in.

We dont have to play PSU. We WANT to play PSU and we Pay Dollars to Sega to have the privallage to play. To be locked out and then kicked off the leaderboard - whos fault is that?

Right now the person in 500th place has 92,831 kills. Maybe they could just give a Needle to whoever gets over 100,000 and call it a day.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I would be slightly disappointed if they add another 500. There are so few rare weapons that are actually RARE in this game. Adding another 500 basically makes a participation prize.

On 2008-05-16 11:59, MSAksion wrote:
    Hey all you whining complaining people.

Do you have any friends who were BEGGING and PLEADING with Sega for 2 weeks going...
    "Oh Sega Lords of the Underworld please let me play Your Game ... I beg of you PRETTY PLEASE..."

I mean come on. its not my friends fault that they were locked out for 2 weeks. This is the least Sega could do.

Frick with the 065's we could miss the 200 million total due to all them people not logging in.

We dont have to play PSU. We WANT to play PSU and we Pay Dollars to Sega to have the privallage to play. To be locked out and then kicked off the leaderboard - whos fault is that?
    Amen.

Technically, if they really wanted to make a true rare weapon for the game; they should do like others (including themselves in the past) did. Simply not even make a big announcement about rare weapons. Just let them kind of pop up and show up so that they are always revealed by some (OMG I FOUND THIS) player announcement. Making it a big official announcement makes it seem too much like something everybody should have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-16 12:47 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Awesome. That means I can work for one for my friend! Since he loves shotguns and he's been a pal since always