Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Actually the title's a little confusing so I better make it clear now; this isn't about why I think people getting 065 should "shut the hell up", I could change the title but we live in such an era where everything moves so fast, there really is too little time to look back! Whoops,

Anyways, with the inclusion of a MAG extension, there was a brief period of ambiguity. Are we forced to work our ass' off for another two weeks? Is there now more of a chance I'll be knocked off the top spot/top 500? During this period, it made me realise how bad leader boards really are.

The moment a leader board is implemented in a game where team work supposedly comes first, is the exact moment where the game stops being "fun" and starts becoming a chore. With people nagging here and there ("I worked so frickin hard for my Spread, now another 500 people can get it?!" "The prices are going to fall and I worked so hard for it!" "Some people are going to get 2 spread's out of this AND NOW I'M FORCED TO WORK MY ASS OFF AGAIN SO I CAN BE LIKE THEM!!") surely they're being a little, dare I say it, selfish?

Think of the 065'ers people! At least you guys had the option to play 22 hours a day so what do I think about Leader boards? Never again, not on PSU - it seems to have brought the worst out of people.

TL;DR: Square Enix have 3,164 employees as of March 31, 2007.

I'm confused as to the relevance of the number of employees at Square Enix.

What?

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

PSU felt like a chore way before leaderboards my friend.

Master of Classes

On 2008-05-16 21:13, TheFonz wrote:
    Actually the title's a little confusing so I better make it clear now; this isn't about why I think people getting 065 should "shut the hell up", I could change the title but we live in such an era where everything moves so fast, there really is too little time to look back! Whoops,

Anyways, with the inclusion of a MAG extension, there was a brief period of ambiguity. Are we forced to work our ass' off for another two weeks? Is there now more of a chance I'll be knocked off the top spot/top 500? During this period, it made me realise how bad leader boards really are.

The moment a leader board is implemented in a game where team work supposedly comes first, is the exact moment where the game stops being "fun" and starts becoming a chore. With people nagging here and there ("I worked so frickin hard for my Spread, now another 500 people can get it?!" "The prices are going to fall and I worked so hard for it!" "Some people are going to get 2 spread's out of this AND NOW I'M FORCED TO WORK MY ASS OFF AGAIN SO I CAN BE LIKE THEM!!") surely they're being a little, dare I say it, selfish?

Think of the 065'ers people! At least you guys had the option to play 22 hours a day so what do I think about Leader boards? Never again, not on PSU - it seems to have brought the worst out of people.

TL;DR: Square Enix have 3,164 employees as of March 31, 2007.

Son, how many times I told you to lay off the drugs? sheesh when I was your age we did things outside.

On 2008-05-16 21:29, D1ABOLIK wrote:
    PSU felt like a chore way before leaderboards my friend.
    I think I forgot to add how, although rare hunting has always been a chore, temporary leader boards take that "chore-dom" and multiplies it by 10. That's for anyone who actually wants to be on the leader board though, but I guess the same applies about rare hunting.

... lurk moar - the current ladder ends on the 22nd - they will start with a new board for two weeks after the 22nd so everyone who's still on the ladder board will still be rewarded. the only down side is that now there will be 1000 spread needles instead of only 500

Okay, I had absolutely no clue what your point was so I tried to run it through babelfish. English to Japanese because it's so totally kawaii to make everything Japanese. Then I realized, hey, I can't read this, and ran it through babelfish again.

It made more sense!

Actually title' So it confuses that now it can point s.a me a little better clearly; This isn' Whether why concerning you think of the people where I have obtained 065 as for t " It should, is; " Tighten; As for me it is possible to change title, but the time of the just little we in that kind of times when everything moves so fast, really are there and see you have lived! Scream, in any case, it met with the inclusion of MAG extension and, there was a 昧 characteristic shortly period. As for us our ass' which are forced; It is because it can use; Already, separated from because of 2 weeks? Chance I' To be many now it is; Is ll hit from the point or on 500 above separated? Between this periods, how really there is a leader board which is bad to me you make that be conscious. The strict time when the leader board comes, is the team in regard to presumption first " When so the game stop which is being executed with the game which works; fun" And the start which becomes the chore. Having been troubled here and there, the people (" I therefore as for eager frickin for my extent, now already can work and obtain alone 500 human that?! " " As for price it goes down even, as for me it worked so eagerly because of that! " " People 2 spread' of some person; It has been about to obtain; This and now I' Empty s; M where it is forced because my donkey can be used for the second time so I call, even with those ways!! ") Certainly they' Re-a little, do that I am said boldly selfishness, certain thing? 065' Think concerning; The people of ers! Something which you think me at least thing of the leader board had the day selection which so does 22 hours? Never for the second time, with PSU which is not - it is worst it seems that it comes having from the people. TL; DR: In [enitsukusu] in square there are 3,164 employees on as of 2007 March 31st.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-05-16 22:33 ]</font>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

On 2008-05-16 22:33, Kanore wrote:
    Okay, I had absolutely no clue what your point was so I tried to run it through babelfish. English to Japanese because it's so totally kawaii to make everything Japanese. Then I realized, hey, I can't read this, and ran it through babelfish again.

It made more sense!

Actually title' So it confuses that now it can point s.a me a little better clearly; This isn' Whether why concerning you think of the people where I have obtained 065 as for t " It should, is; " Tighten; As for me it is possible to change title, but the time of the just little we in that kind of times when everything moves so fast, really are there and see you have lived! Scream, in any case, it met with the inclusion of MAG extension and, there was a 昧 characteristic shortly period. As for us our ass' which are forced; It is because it can use; Already, separated from because of 2 weeks? Chance I' To be many now it is; Is ll hit from the point or on 500 above separated? Between this periods, how really there is a leader board which is bad to me you make that be conscious. The strict time when the leader board comes, is the team in regard to presumption first " When so the game stop which is being executed with the game which works; fun" And the start which becomes the chore. Having been troubled here and there, the people (" I therefore as for eager frickin for my extent, now already can work and obtain alone 500 human that?! " " As for price it goes down even, as for me it worked so eagerly because of that! " " People 2 spread' of some person; It has been about to obtain; This and now I' Empty s; M where it is forced because my donkey can be used for the second time so I call, even with those ways!! ") Certainly they' Re-a little, do that I am said boldly selfishness, certain thing? 065' Think concerning; The people of ers! Something which you think me at least thing of the leader board had the day selection which so does 22 hours? Never for the second time, with PSU which is not - it is worst it seems that it comes having from the people. TL; DR: In [enitsukusu] in square there are 3,164 employees on as of 2007 March 31st.
    I lol'd.

To TheFonz,

Shut the fuck up and stop whining.... if you had been denied a service for which you had payed you would have complained too.

About the new leader board, if its such a chore to be on the list then don't try to be on it. Do you even use shotguns or do you just want to sell it? Cause you could make real money if you get a job. All those hours that you painfully spent to be on the leader board could have earned you decent money or a fine looking girl.

Go ahead and get a second spread. I'll just keep playing psu when ever I have time or feel like it.