Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Masterforce

i hope that most of the new Masterforces DO level most of their spells, i'm tired of seeing other techers that have *level 40 Diga and Foie* and all other spells under 10. however, i'm sure we'll have dozens of MF that use lv50 Foie and Diga and claim that is what does the most damage.

Delsaber's Punchingbag kurisu1974's Avatar

I'm definitly changing to MF. I hate the hassle of buffing anyway, running after everyone to buff, eventhough I say "gather for buffs", they still run away. So support at lvl 10 is not an issue for me. Too bad about the healing though. I don't mind healing everyone (except people who let me die, when I'm paralyzed or something and they're right besides me and do nothing). So attack techs all the way.

About the MF in the pic of 9min SW S2 run. The techer had all techs to 50. She had +9 and +10 pushans and 2 +8 Psychos.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I'm changing to MF as soon as its available!

At first I liked buffing and healing people, but some idiots think its my duty (my only reason to live) to buff them and keep healing them. Some even ask me to buff them in the middle of a fight, as if I didn't want any exp or as if my attack techs didn't matter.

To hell with buffing ungrateful assholes! I'll even cast level 50 rafoi at the close combat FM to make him lag and cry....

them: boo hoo ;.;

Me: >

Masterforces look cool. Would I like if they could play support better? Sure, but when it comes down to it, it's not someone else's responsibility to heal me 100% of the time. That's why there's trimates, scapes, and 450's. If someone wants to focus on nuking and opt out of the support aspects of their class, who's right is it to say it's a bad idea? It's their $10 a month to play their character how they see fit. How is it any different from those of us who chose a fighter's path. The only support we offer is killing things fast, before they get to the rest of the team. Sounds very similar to a MF, except they can still heal us, just at a shorter range. I'll party with MF's as likely as I would with any other class. It's the player and their skill that counts, not the class.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Masterforces look cool. Would I like if they could play support better? Sure
    That is exactly why we have a Fortetecher.

WTF about techers having to be supporrt classes lol.

And on that note, if they have close to or above Fortetecher TP, Resta level 10 will steal heal close to about 2000 .
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

On 2008-05-19 06:03, DreXxiN wrote:
    WTF about techers having to be supporrt classes lol.

And on that note, if they have close to or above Fortetecher TP, Resta level 10 will steal heal close to about 2000 .

But no range. might as well let a non techer pop a Star atomizer at you lol

reminds me of the times before Aoti when GT had lvl 10 support, good times.

On 2008-05-19 06:41, Nani-chan wrote:
    reminds me of the times before Aoti when GT had lvl 10 support, good times.
    Acutually if im not mistaken WT had lvl 10 support and GT had lvl 20 support before aoti.